My parents are taking a vacation and want to know whether they should stay in Varenna at Hotel du Lac or in Lenno at Albergo Lenno. Both look very beautiful. They'll stay for 5 days in summer. Has anyone been and have any advice on this? Thank you!
Lenno or Varenna for 5 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 2 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 3 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 4 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 9 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 13 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 14 I dream of Europe
- 15 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 16 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 17 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 21 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 22 Rome Food Tour
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep