My parents are taking a vacation and want to know whether they should stay in Varenna at Hotel du Lac or in Lenno at Albergo Lenno. Both look very beautiful. They'll stay for 5 days in summer. Has anyone been and have any advice on this? Thank you!
Lenno or Varenna for 5 days?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 2 Provence planning
- 3 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 4 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 5 South of France
- 6 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 7 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 8 Car hire location price differences
- 9 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 10 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 11 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 12 Making reservations in Italy
- 13 What to do in Manchester for half a day?
- 14 Travel itinery for a family of 4.
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 17 Paris ComboPass Premium and Hotel location
- 18 Vienna and side trips
- 19 18 Days in Turkey
- 20 small group tours of turkey and greece
- 21 Early May...Lisbon to Barcelona or Barcelona to Lisbon? Weather....
- 22 VIGO, SPAIN
- 23 Someone please check my Spain itinerary...
- 24 In Less Than 48 Hours, Chisinau and Transnistria
- 25 Revised Itinerary with 2 kids