Has anyone eaten at Cafe(?) Lenbach, the seven deadlz sins resaurant in Munich? (does anzone ever get used to the z and y kezs being in the opposite places on German and Austrian kezboards?)
Lenbach (7 deadly sins restaurant) in Munich
- 1 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 2 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 3 What is the best travel/tour agency to use for escorted trips abroad?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 6 Tour-Free Travel
- 7 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 8 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 9 London Spy Sites
- 10 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 11 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 14 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 15 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 16 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 17 East coast trains
- 18 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 19 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 20 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 21 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 22 Where to stay for one night ???
- 23 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 24 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 25 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas