I'll be in Leipzig next week and a friend on a tight schedule is coming from a neighboring city to meet me for lunch. Given the lack of time, we want to eat at the train station, which the web says has many restaurants, but I can't find a listing of them or any web sites. Can someone recommend one there? May thanks!
Leipzig Train Station Restaurants
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 5 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Advises for trip to Russia
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 12 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 13 Planning a holiday
- 14 London at Easter
- 15 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 18 Traveling within Italy
- 19 To Paris and Provence in June
- 20 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 21 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)