I'll be in Leipzig next week and a friend on a tight schedule is coming from a neighboring city to meet me for lunch. Given the lack of time, we want to eat at the train station, which the web says has many restaurants, but I can't find a listing of them or any web sites. Can someone recommend one there? May thanks!
Leipzig Train Station Restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cylades Island Hopping
- 2 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 3 7 Nights in Paris
- 4 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 5 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 6 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 7 All Set To Go!!
- 8 Normandy and Loire
- 9 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 10 By train to and out of Prague
- 11 Rome Trip Report -- Nov 1-8
- 12 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 13 Trip Report -- Just Back From Spain
- 14 Northern Europe in April-May
- 15 Lake Como transportation questions
- 16 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 17 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 18 Looking for advice on Christmas Market trip (Germany)
- 19 history museums or locations
- 20 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 21 Granada
- 22 caroline_venezia
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 25 5 Observations About Paris