This is beyond the 11th hour (in fact, it's almost 1 am) but does anyone have a recommendation for a good restaurant, preferably German food, in Leipzig? I'm meeting friends for dinner tomorrow.
Thanks for any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드스타카지노•• ♨━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••♨ 월드스타카지노
- 2 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 3 The DCC scam is spreading
- 4 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 5 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 6 Amalfi vs Tuscany
- 7 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 8 Vineyards/wineries in Tuscany
- 9 GPS vs Google Maps
- 10 Brussels Airport
- 11 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 12 Need help with logistics for visit to Dordogne area, please.
- 13 SOUTH OF FRANCE (PROVENCE)
- 14 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 15 help with 21 days-croatia
- 16 Shopping in Paris
- 17 London Paris
- 18 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 19 14 days in Greece
- 20 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 21 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 22 is black forest worth itself in october?
- 23 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 24 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 25 London dining service charge