This is beyond the 11th hour (in fact, it's almost 1 am) but does anyone have a recommendation for a good restaurant, preferably German food, in Leipzig? I'm meeting friends for dinner tomorrow.
Thanks for any ideas.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Spain in December
- 3 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 4 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 7 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 8 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 9 Skye to Edinburgh
- 10 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 11 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 12 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 13 Greek Islands (small)
- 14 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 15 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 16 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 17 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 18 UK Visa Help
- 19 K-Day
- 20 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 21 Sundays in Puglia
- 22 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 23 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 24 Visiting London 05/02 - 05/20 (US dates)
- 25 Summer 2016: Little details I worried about – and need not have