I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노카페＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트△카지노사이트주소
- 2 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라。안전한카지노사이트
- 3 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 6 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 7 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 10 Berlin to ?
- 11 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 tickets for Wimbledon
- 16 Itinerary Help for Sicily
- 17 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 18 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 19 Nice room in Venice in late September for £150?
- 20 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 21 Italy in January?
- 22 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Renting a car in Greece
- 25 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages