I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich Under Attack...
- 2 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed
- 3 Spain in November
- 4 How big backpack do I need?
- 5 Help with 2nd European Spot
- 6 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 7 Must visit wineries in Alsace?
- 8 From Genoa to Rome...
- 9 Dentix in Spain
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 One week travelling from Spain to Paris
- 12 Two weeks in Portugal in October
- 13 First trip - destination advice!
- 14 Norway Itinerary and recommendations?
- 15 Trip Report: Bergen-Andalsnes-Oslo (June/July 2016)
- 16 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 17 Stonehenge and Bath
- 18 Path of the Gods Question
- 19 Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria for Christmas...?
- 20 Should I speculate?
- 21 How did you or your family ended up in the country you are living now?
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 Prague on a budget...
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Le Marche Sept./Oct.