I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 2 Trip report (Lisbon, Doura valley, Marvao, Evora, Algarve)
- 3 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 3 nights in Paris
- 6 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 7 Planning Advice!
- 8 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 9 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 10 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 11 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 12 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 13 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 14 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 15 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 16 England and Wales by public transport
- 17 Our European adventures
- 18 Walking Scotland
- 19 Naples or Genoa
- 20 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 21 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 22 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 23 Travel WiFi - France
- 24 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 25 Just booked Athens & Santorini