I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage on trains/security?
- 2 Early flight from Nice
- 3 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 4 Italy Itinerary Help!
- 5 Norwegian air
- 6 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 7 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 8 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 9 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 10 Itinerary help needed for month in France.
- 11 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 12 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 13 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 14 help with 21 days-croatia
- 15 London Paris
- 16 14 days in Greece
- 17 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 18 CDG airport, 2 tickets
- 19 Amsterdam to Zurich
- 20 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 21 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 22 toulouse - how is driving and parking
- 23 What clothes?
- 24 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 25 Sarlat-la-Canéda to Toulouse, please, critique driving schedule