I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 2 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 3 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 4 Charming hotel in Milan?
- 5 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 6 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 7 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 8 Trip report: 24 days in Croatia, Slovenia and Budapest
- 9 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 10 Car rental/return near London
- 11 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 12 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 13 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 14 Edgard bus website English version?
- 15 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 16 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 20 Camino Redux
- 21 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 22 Rungis market Paris
- 23 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 24 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 25 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia