I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Leiden and area
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 2 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 3 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 4 Madrid and London
- 5 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 6 What to wear
- 7 italy
- 8 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 9 Side trip from Geneva
- 10 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 11 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 12 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 13 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 14 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 15 7 Nights in Paris
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 21 Days in Central Europe
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 20 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 21 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 22 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 23 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 24 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 25 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets