I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 2 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 3 A Month stay in Southern France
- 4 restaurants in Marais district
- 5 Roughing out a train/car trip from London to Scotland
- 6 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 7 Krakow glass Christmas ornaments
- 8 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 9 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 10 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 11 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 12 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 13 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 14 Shoes in Scotland
- 15 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 16 Alsace for 5 days and 6 more days- where???
- 17 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 18 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 19 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 20 Sicily
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 23 Two for One Days OUt
- 24 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 25 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas