I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 2 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 3 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 4 visa appointment experience
- 5 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 6 4 week trip Turkey
- 7 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 8 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 9 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 10 Holiday in Austria
- 11 Paris Under Seige...
- 12 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 13 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 14 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 15 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 16 Rue des Rosiers
- 17 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
- 20 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 21 1&1/2 day 1 night in helsinki
- 22 Scotland Trip
- 23 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 24 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 25 Advices about our itiniary