I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 강원랜드카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 2 월드라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 아이라이브카지노사이트━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 4 Rome tour guide suggestion
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 Italy and Croatia in 20 days - I need a rough itinerary please
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Antivirus is not running properly what should i do.
- 11 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 12 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 15 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 16 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 First time in London
- 19 France, UK and Ireland
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 23 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 24 Ischia
- 25 What do after Bernia Express?