I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 2 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 3 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 4 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 5 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 6 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 7 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 8 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 9 Paris hotels
- 10 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 11 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 12 Italy weather last week of March.
- 13 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 14 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 15 Comments on possible day trips fromSt Remy de Provence
- 16 11 Days - Ljubljana, Croatia, Sarajevo
- 17 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 18 Rudesheim Bacharach or other suggestions.
- 19 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 20 we are planning a trip to Ireland.!!! I NEED HELP
- 21 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 22 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 23 Cost of Taxi from Ravello to Positano?
- 24 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 25 One Way... trust or bust?