I'm fine-tuning our April trip and spending the last four nights in Leiden. I have one day planned for the Kuekenhof Gardens, and another for a daytrip to Delft. I have an afternoon set aside for Leiden and am wondering if I should use the remaining day to stay in Leiden or look at another daytrip.
Basically, is there enough to keep us busy for 1 and 1/2 days in Leiden? I'm travelling with my 86 year old mom and we enjoy the architecture, people watching and a museum or two.
Our trip schedule is Amsterdam - Brussels - [stop in Gent] - Bruges - Antwerp - Leiden
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 2 Poland to Austria In December
- 3 Tracking the Weather
- 4 Thinking about the Fjords
- 5 Camping on the Tour of Mont Blanc
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 8 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 9 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 10 Globus Iberian Tour
- 11 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 12 What are your St. Petersburg, Russia experiences?
- 13 base for Andalucia
- 14 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 15 Italy travel plan help
- 16 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Budapest Card
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 21 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 22 road trip through scotland
- 23 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus