Want to take a day trip to Legoland, Windsor from Heathfield, East Sussex. Is taking the train into \london and then to Windsor the best option? Does anyone know of any day trips? We considered skipping this, but boys are so excited after getting British lego minifigures at the Olympic park today and are obsessed with Lego.. Maybe renting a car not a good idea with Olympic \road \closures.... Any advice on \legoland greatly appreciated! Thanks! Also, is the 2 for 1 with train ticket the best deal for admission tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 3 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 4 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 5 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 6 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 7 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 8 Reykjavik hotels
- 9 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 10 I dream of Europe
- 11 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 12 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 13 First Time to UK since 2001
- 14 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 15 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 16 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 17 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 18 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 19 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 22 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 25 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna