Want to take a day trip to Legoland, Windsor from Heathfield, East Sussex. Is taking the train into \london and then to Windsor the best option? Does anyone know of any day trips? We considered skipping this, but boys are so excited after getting British lego minifigures at the Olympic park today and are obsessed with Lego.. Maybe renting a car not a good idea with Olympic \road \closures.... Any advice on \legoland greatly appreciated! Thanks! Also, is the 2 for 1 with train ticket the best deal for admission tickets?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 2 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 3 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?
- 4 airport hold baggage
- 5 7 Nights in Paris
- 6 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 7 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 8 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 9 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 10 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 11 Monet in Normandy
- 12 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 13 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 14 9 days in Italy - beginning in Venice
- 15 "New SAT Won’t Include Obscure Vocabulary Words"
- 16 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 17 Gargano Promontory
- 18 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 19 Santorini
- 20 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 21 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 24 Getting from London to Southhampton
- 25 Day trips from Seville