Is it legal to bring cremains into the UK & does one have to say they're doing so?
How would this work with the airlines? Thanks for any information. Couldn't find much doing searches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 2 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zynev-male-enhancement/
- 3 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 4 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 5 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 8 http://www.potentbodyformation.com/crepe-correcting-body-complex/
- 9 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 10 London - Home Depot
- 11 gare de nord
- 12 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 13 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 14 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 15 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 16 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Madrid city centre?
- 19 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 20 Southern Italy
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 22 European Travel in March
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 25 Iceland in 4 days?