Is it legal to bring cremains into the UK & does one have to say they're doing so?
How would this work with the airlines? Thanks for any information. Couldn't find much doing searches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First visit to London
- 2 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 5 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 Hotels in Munich and Bolzano
- 8 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich
- 11 itinerary recommendation 6 nights Spain (Barcelona/Madrid)
- 12 London GTG May 19-25
- 13 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 14 London and Normandy
- 15 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 16 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 17 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 18 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 19 The essence of Swiss in 4-5 days for first timers
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 22 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 23 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 24 Naples + Walking Tour
- 25 TIM in FCO - update