Is it legal to bring cremains into the UK & does one have to say they're doing so?
How would this work with the airlines? Thanks for any information. Couldn't find much doing searches.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 2 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 3 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 4 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 5 Italy by car
- 6 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 7 Ireland in October?
- 8 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 9 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 10 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 11 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 12 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 13 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 14 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 15 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 16 Lyon
- 17 Dolomites October 14-18
- 18 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 19 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 20 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London
- 21 Le Marche, Italy
- 22 Driving from Tuscany to Positano - recos needed!
- 23 Two Weeks in Normandy/Paris
- 24 Road Trip - Genoa, Italy to Bordeaux, France
- 25 sim card