Does anyone happen to know if there is a left luggage facility at Keflavik airport? I am stopping in Iceland on my way to Tunisia in May and don't want to have to take my winter clothes if necessary - I'll pick them up on the way home.
Left Luggage at Keflavik airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 3 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 4 London - Site List Triage -
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 Southern Ireland Help
- 20 Bologna tips
- 21 London and Where Else in late December?
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia