Does anyone happen to know if there is a left luggage facility at Keflavik airport? I am stopping in Iceland on my way to Tunisia in May and don't want to have to take my winter clothes if necessary - I'll pick them up on the way home.
Left Luggage at Keflavik airport?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 4 Place to propose
- 5 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 6 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 7 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 8 From Bologna to Barcelona
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 12 Budapest Vienna Munich - March 2014
- 13 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 14 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 15 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 16 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 17 Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt Opening 2013
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 20 Portugal in September
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 Prague to Dresen on the train
- 23 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 24 Can someone tell me about the area around Castelfiorentino?
- 25 Need help deciding - Italy or Spain in winter