Does anyone happen to know if there is a left luggage facility at Keflavik airport? I am stopping in Iceland on my way to Tunisia in May and don't want to have to take my winter clothes if necessary - I'll pick them up on the way home.
Left Luggage at Keflavik airport?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 2 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 3 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 4 Getting cash in Spain
- 5 Germany Visa for conference
- 6 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 7 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 8 First Time Going to Europe
- 9 How long in Venice?
- 10 Message for Ackislander
- 11 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 12 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 13 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 14 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 15 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 16 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 atm cards in Spain
- 19 Traditional food in Athens
- 20 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 21 Cotswolds village base
- 22 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 23 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 24 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 25 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca