My husband and I will be traveling to Puglia in December. Can anyone recommend a masseria or agriturismo that they liked? Looking to not spend more than $160/night at the most. I have been checking on line and part of my difficulty is that some of them are closed for that time of year. We would like something outside of Lecce or not too far south for visiting the bottom half of the heel. We will have a car so prefer not to be in the city itself. Also, can anyone recommend some good wineries and places to taste olive oil in the Puglia region? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 세븐카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 2 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 3 골프웨어추천＼机】 JR700。ZE。AM 【机＼골프웨어추천
- 4 썬시티카지노☤⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥☤슈퍼카지노/)
- 5 우리카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 6 다모아카지노♥⊥/) KR426.ZZ.AM (/⊥♥슈퍼카지노/)
- 7 골프화추천＼对】 JR700。ZE。AM 【对＼골프화추천
- 8 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 9 What do after Bernia Express?
- 10 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 11 Info request: Road Trip Naples to Bari-Part 2
- 12 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 13 First time in London
- 14 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 15 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 16 No Periods in British Written English!
- 17 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 18 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 19 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 scotland
- 22 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Ischia
- 25 Vatican Museums and Scavi Tour