My husband and I will be traveling to Puglia in December. Can anyone recommend a masseria or agriturismo that they liked? Looking to not spend more than $160/night at the most. I have been checking on line and part of my difficulty is that some of them are closed for that time of year. We would like something outside of Lecce or not too far south for visiting the bottom half of the heel. We will have a car so prefer not to be in the city itself. Also, can anyone recommend some good wineries and places to taste olive oil in the Puglia region? thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 2 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 3 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 4 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 5 Imbros Gorge
- 6 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 13 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 14 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 15 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Help required with Itinerary
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 20 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 21 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 22 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 25 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October