Leaving for CH on saturday and still looking to make the perfect romantic vacation with my wife. Can anyone give an opinion about staying in Acona or Bellinzona. Seems that most opinions lean towards Lugano. I have four days after a week long business trip and am looking for something off the beaten path. Not opposed to Italy or even going to the Jungfrau.
LEAVING THIS WEEKEND!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 2 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 3 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 4 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 5 Rent a villa in Crete or Not?
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 He said , she said
- 9 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 10 Munich with a car?
- 11 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Itinerary Help!
- 16 Toulouse and beyond -
- 17 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 19 tour guides in rome
- 20 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 21 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 22 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 23 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 24 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 25 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014