Leaving for CH on saturday and still looking to make the perfect romantic vacation with my wife. Can anyone give an opinion about staying in Acona or Bellinzona. Seems that most opinions lean towards Lugano. I have four days after a week long business trip and am looking for something off the beaten path. Not opposed to Italy or even going to the Jungfrau.
LEAVING THIS WEEKEND!!!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Family European winter holiday
- 2 More help with housing in Puglia
- 3 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 4 2 Week European Itinerary
- 5 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 6 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 7 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 8 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 13 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 14 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 15 TGV and Provence questions
- 16 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 17 Dresden Train Station
- 18 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 21 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 To Paris and Provence in June
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Taxi Availability from Bus Station