I'll be making a trip to Italy here in just a few weeks. It was a spur of the moment thing and my Dad offered a trip to Italy while we both had some free time. I am 25 and he is 50+. Well be spending two nights in Rome where well arrive first. After leaving Rome in the morning we have a clean slate and 3 nights/4 days to spend down South before returning to Rome for a final night. He asked if I could put together the rest of the trip from Rome and back.
I was at first considering that morning heading to Pompeii to see the ruins. Then head to Naples to go to the relics of Pompeii museum my grandmother recommended. That seems like a pretty full day there and would then grab dinner/hotel in Naples for the night. My cousin is also working overseas in Gaeta on a communications boat. I don't know if it would also be possible to see him that day.
So that's as far as I've gotten! If staying in Naples seems like a good idea that night, then will have two more nights and 3 days to work with. I was hoping some of you could provide great things to do in Amalfi/Sorrento and wherever else with that amount of time. I am an ocean lover and those views of Positano look amazing. I'd love to try and get on a boat somehow. No serious contraint on budget. I think my dad might be wanting to get a guide as well. Well see what happens from here. Thank you so much for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 +신사동안마 『o1o 9875 2236』민실장 신사안마+신사역안마
- 2 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 3 International Flight Question
- 4 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Another tipping question: concierges
- 7 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 8 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 9 What to wear to wedding in Sweden
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 One day on the Amalfi coast
- 12 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 13 Luggage Storage
- 14 LIsbon
- 15 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 19 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 20 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 21 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 22 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 23 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 24 Trip suggestion
- 25 Spain in July
Leaving Rome - South! 3 nights/4 days w father. Amalfi, Pompeii Help Wanted