I'll be making a trip to Italy here in just a few weeks. It was a spur of the moment thing and my Dad offered a trip to Italy while we both had some free time. I am 25 and he is 50+. Well be spending two nights in Rome where well arrive first. After leaving Rome in the morning we have a clean slate and 3 nights/4 days to spend down South before returning to Rome for a final night. He asked if I could put together the rest of the trip from Rome and back.
I was at first considering that morning heading to Pompeii to see the ruins. Then head to Naples to go to the relics of Pompeii museum my grandmother recommended. That seems like a pretty full day there and would then grab dinner/hotel in Naples for the night. My cousin is also working overseas in Gaeta on a communications boat. I don't know if it would also be possible to see him that day.
So that's as far as I've gotten! If staying in Naples seems like a good idea that night, then will have two more nights and 3 days to work with. I was hoping some of you could provide great things to do in Amalfi/Sorrento and wherever else with that amount of time. I am an ocean lover and those views of Positano look amazing. I'd love to try and get on a boat somehow. No serious contraint on budget. I think my dad might be wanting to get a guide as well. Well see what happens from here. Thank you so much for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 2 용인룸싸롱 ✰implbo.com✰ 일산룸싸롱 일산룸싸롱 #용인룸싸롱
- 3 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 A Month stay in Southern France
- 6 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 7 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 8 Revised itinerary for italy
- 9 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 10 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 11 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 12 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 13 Hotel in Vienna
- 14 Places of interest
- 15 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 16 Switzerland in November?
- 17 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 18 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 19 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 20 vienna
- 21 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 22 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 23 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 24 Ireland travel passport question
- 25 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
Leaving Rome - South! 3 nights/4 days w father. Amalfi, Pompeii Help Wanted