I'll be making a trip to Italy here in just a few weeks. It was a spur of the moment thing and my Dad offered a trip to Italy while we both had some free time. I am 25 and he is 50+. Well be spending two nights in Rome where well arrive first. After leaving Rome in the morning we have a clean slate and 3 nights/4 days to spend down South before returning to Rome for a final night. He asked if I could put together the rest of the trip from Rome and back.
I was at first considering that morning heading to Pompeii to see the ruins. Then head to Naples to go to the relics of Pompeii museum my grandmother recommended. That seems like a pretty full day there and would then grab dinner/hotel in Naples for the night. My cousin is also working overseas in Gaeta on a communications boat. I don't know if it would also be possible to see him that day.
So that's as far as I've gotten! If staying in Naples seems like a good idea that night, then will have two more nights and 3 days to work with. I was hoping some of you could provide great things to do in Amalfi/Sorrento and wherever else with that amount of time. I am an ocean lover and those views of Positano look amazing. I'd love to try and get on a boat somehow. No serious contraint on budget. I think my dad might be wanting to get a guide as well. Well see what happens from here. Thank you so much for any advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 2 ['-'] 바카라사이트주소 ['-'] BUS97[.]COM ['-'] 카지노게임사이트
- 3 Vacation
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 Rouen Tour Companies
- 6 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 7 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Praiano hotel question
- 11 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 12 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 St Denis Cathedral
- 15 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 18 Ireland itinerary help please
- 19 Where to stay in Berlin Berlin
- 20 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 21 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 22 Rome-Itinerary
- 23 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 24 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 25 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
Leaving Rome - South! 3 nights/4 days w father. Amalfi, Pompeii Help Wanted