When traveling by train in Central Europe (i.e. Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Austria) can you generally store luggage at train stations? For example, if travelling from one city to another, and you make a stop in a town for a few hours for a tour or visit, are there normally facilities or lockers for storing bigger suitcases?
Leaving luggage at train stations
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Story of the German Christmas star
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 5 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 6 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 7 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 8 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 9 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 10 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 11 Italy dolomites
- 12 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 13 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 14 Scuol, Switzerland
- 15 Airport ATMs
- 16 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 20 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 21 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 22 Switzerland help...?
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??