Hello fellow travelers,
With help from many of you, I have been planning a trip to Barcelona and Italy this summer. I will be traveling with my intrepid DH and two teenage sons, ages 18 and 16. They are fairly experienced travelers, as we have taken two similar trips the past two summers.
We will be traveling for 3 weeks, starting in Barcelona. None of us has been to Barcelona, so it’s been a learning curve to plan that part of the trip. We’re leaving in 3-1/2 weeks, so I know I need to get plans settled! I would be so grateful for any suggestions from those of you who are familiar with Barcelona, as I finalize our plans…
Barcelona Itinerary Draft:
Saturday: arrive 9:40 am from JFK; drop off bags at Hotel Colon (across from Sagrada Familia), lunch near the hotel
PM: Park Guell? My concern with this is that we should pre-book our visit, and if complications arise on the journey, that could be a problem. We could also use this time to do a stroll on Las Ramblas or the Bari Gotic
Morning: Las Ramblas stroll; be at Cathedral for the Sardana dance at 12:00, then lunch nearby.
Afternoon: Barceloneta/Palau Guell/Montjuic? We need to decide which
Early morning: Sagrada Familia with guided tour
Late morning: Casa Mila
Lunch near Casa Mila
Afternoon: Casa Battlo
Bari Gotic/Barceloneta/Montjuic : choose whichever we haven’t visited before
Palau de la Musica Catalana: concert (tickets already purchased)
Wednesday: fly out to Genoa/Santa Margherita Ligure
I can see that there is much more to see and do than we can accomplish in a few days. We want to see the highlights, but don’t want to just rush from place to place. We’d like to allow time to absorb the culture and enjoy the experience. Thank you so much for any help you can give us.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do after Bernia Express?
- 2 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 HP Laptop is giving me so much trouble what I do?
- 5 Walking itinerary in England?
- 6 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 7 Rouen Tour Companies
- 8 월드라이브카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 9 헬로우카지노◈＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼◈슈퍼카지노
- 10 아이라이브카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 11 헬로카지노♣＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼♣슈퍼카지노
- 12 아비아카지노게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 13 레드카지노♣＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼♣슈퍼카지노
- 14 다모아카지노⊙＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼⊙슈퍼카지노
- 15 카지노배팅게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 16 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 17 다모아카지노◈＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼◈슈퍼카지노
- 18 다모아카지노◈＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼◈슈퍼카지노
- 19 다모아카지노▲＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼▲슈퍼카지노
- 20 리스보아게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 21 다모아카지노☆＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼☆슈퍼카지노
- 22 No Periods in British Written English!
- 23 월드스타게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 24 라이브룰렛게임━ ▷(★ FG36.ZE。AM ★)◁ ━【슈퍼카지노】
- 25 우리카지노☯＼┕▶( DT88.ZE.AM )◀┙＼☯슈퍼카지노
Leaving in 3-1/2 wks! Please help finalize Barcelona itinerary!
Hello fellow travelers,