Ladies and Gents.
We'll be gone between 3/28 - 4/5.
I've enjoyed the comments about Iceland TREMONDOUSLY! I've learned so, much. I now have some answers to questions I didn't even know I wanted to ask.
However, I still have a few more.
1. We (DH) are thinking about getting a car/voucher package with either the Hostels or the Farm Holiday programs. Has anyone had any experience with either? Feedback???? Preferences? Hidden, unexpected,or surprising stuff? It seems like it might be a reasonable and flexible way to travel. Truth or fantasy?
2. I'm considering taking a whale watching tour. I know we're early, but there's one that starts the first week of April. Will it really be too early? Should I give up this thought?
3. Jimbob says that he read somewhere that End of March/EArly April will be too soon for puffins, but we haven't seen it again. True?
4. I see that FarmHolidays.is has a Express Island tour, in 5 nights. Too fast for this time of year? This Texan is thinking that it may be too cold to do a lot of hiking, but if I extend it a day or two, is it likely to be too rushed?
5. If you could do 1 'big tour" (in the $330 pp category), what would you do?
Thanks for the feedback...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AMS Car Rental
- 2 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 3 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 4 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 5 Mid-late Oct in Slovenia?
- 6 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 7 One week in Europe
- 8 Switzerland in September
- 9 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 10 London Theater
- 11 Private transportation between Italian Cities
- 12 Munich itinerary review
- 13 3 nights in the 10th Paris
- 14 Europe itinerary questions
- 15 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 16 Itinerary Germany 9/10 - 9/24/17
- 17 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 18 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 19 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 20 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 21 Salzburg itinerary review
- 22 weekend from cologne germany
- 23 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 24 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 25 Last minute trip to Capri
Ladies and Gents.