Ladies and Gents.
We'll be gone between 3/28 - 4/5.
I've enjoyed the comments about Iceland TREMONDOUSLY! I've learned so, much. I now have some answers to questions I didn't even know I wanted to ask.
However, I still have a few more.
1. We (DH) are thinking about getting a car/voucher package with either the Hostels or the Farm Holiday programs. Has anyone had any experience with either? Feedback???? Preferences? Hidden, unexpected,or surprising stuff? It seems like it might be a reasonable and flexible way to travel. Truth or fantasy?
2. I'm considering taking a whale watching tour. I know we're early, but there's one that starts the first week of April. Will it really be too early? Should I give up this thought?
3. Jimbob says that he read somewhere that End of March/EArly April will be too soon for puffins, but we haven't seen it again. True?
4. I see that FarmHolidays.is has a Express Island tour, in 5 nights. Too fast for this time of year? This Texan is thinking that it may be too cold to do a lot of hiking, but if I extend it a day or two, is it likely to be too rushed?
5. If you could do 1 'big tour" (in the $330 pp category), what would you do?
Thanks for the feedback...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 2 Munich-6 days in September
- 3 Europe itinerary
- 4 Sixt insurance claim
- 5 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 6 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 7 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 8 Enjoying England for a year!
- 9 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 10 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 11 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 12 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 13 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 14 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 15 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 16 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 17 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 18 SIM card
- 19 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 20 All of Spain or something else..?
- 21 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 22 RENFE error message during payment
- 23 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 24 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 25 Greece Experts
Ladies and Gents.