Ladies and Gents.
We'll be gone between 3/28 - 4/5.
I've enjoyed the comments about Iceland TREMONDOUSLY! I've learned so, much. I now have some answers to questions I didn't even know I wanted to ask.
However, I still have a few more.
1. We (DH) are thinking about getting a car/voucher package with either the Hostels or the Farm Holiday programs. Has anyone had any experience with either? Feedback???? Preferences? Hidden, unexpected,or surprising stuff? It seems like it might be a reasonable and flexible way to travel. Truth or fantasy?
2. I'm considering taking a whale watching tour. I know we're early, but there's one that starts the first week of April. Will it really be too early? Should I give up this thought?
3. Jimbob says that he read somewhere that End of March/EArly April will be too soon for puffins, but we haven't seen it again. True?
4. I see that FarmHolidays.is has a Express Island tour, in 5 nights. Too fast for this time of year? This Texan is thinking that it may be too cold to do a lot of hiking, but if I extend it a day or two, is it likely to be too rushed?
5. If you could do 1 'big tour" (in the $330 pp category), what would you do?
Thanks for the feedback...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Slovenia + Croatia HELP!
- 3 Munich, Germany
- 4 Hostel Advice
- 5 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 6 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 7 Rome for a week
- 8 trip to Italy
- 9 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 10 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 11 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 12 Hertz Never Lost
- 13 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 14 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 15 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 16 Holiday in Europe
- 17 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 18 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 19 Train from Lille to Delft
- 20 Poland in September
- 21 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 22 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 25 First Time Europe Trip
Ladies and Gents.