Ladies and Gents.
We'll be gone between 3/28 - 4/5.
I've enjoyed the comments about Iceland TREMONDOUSLY! I've learned so, much. I now have some answers to questions I didn't even know I wanted to ask.
However, I still have a few more.
1. We (DH) are thinking about getting a car/voucher package with either the Hostels or the Farm Holiday programs. Has anyone had any experience with either? Feedback???? Preferences? Hidden, unexpected,or surprising stuff? It seems like it might be a reasonable and flexible way to travel. Truth or fantasy?
2. I'm considering taking a whale watching tour. I know we're early, but there's one that starts the first week of April. Will it really be too early? Should I give up this thought?
3. Jimbob says that he read somewhere that End of March/EArly April will be too soon for puffins, but we haven't seen it again. True?
4. I see that FarmHolidays.is has a Express Island tour, in 5 nights. Too fast for this time of year? This Texan is thinking that it may be too cold to do a lot of hiking, but if I extend it a day or two, is it likely to be too rushed?
5. If you could do 1 'big tour" (in the $330 pp category), what would you do?
Thanks for the feedback...
Leaving for Iceland end of March!!! Need help!
Ladies and Gents.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 Two days to spend in northern Spain traveling by car
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 5 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 6 I need a haircut
- 7 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 8 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 9 Tipping in Greece
- 10 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 11 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 12 Honeymooning in Europe
- 13 Southern France
- 14 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 15 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 16 Spain tips beyond safety
- 17 Small group for Colosseum
- 18 American electrical gadgets
- 19 Arc de Triumph Question
- 20 flea markets in France
- 21 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 22 Eating in France-two new books
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 25 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague