Ladies and Gents.
We'll be gone between 3/28 - 4/5.
I've enjoyed the comments about Iceland TREMONDOUSLY! I've learned so, much. I now have some answers to questions I didn't even know I wanted to ask.
However, I still have a few more.
1. We (DH) are thinking about getting a car/voucher package with either the Hostels or the Farm Holiday programs. Has anyone had any experience with either? Feedback???? Preferences? Hidden, unexpected,or surprising stuff? It seems like it might be a reasonable and flexible way to travel. Truth or fantasy?
2. I'm considering taking a whale watching tour. I know we're early, but there's one that starts the first week of April. Will it really be too early? Should I give up this thought?
3. Jimbob says that he read somewhere that End of March/EArly April will be too soon for puffins, but we haven't seen it again. True?
4. I see that FarmHolidays.is has a Express Island tour, in 5 nights. Too fast for this time of year? This Texan is thinking that it may be too cold to do a lot of hiking, but if I extend it a day or two, is it likely to be too rushed?
5. If you could do 1 'big tour" (in the $330 pp category), what would you do?
Thanks for the feedback...
Leaving for Iceland end of March!!! Need help!
Ladies and Gents.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 5 UK for 12 days !
- 6 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 7 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 8 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 9 Hungary - Budapest Eger Szentendre photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 10 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 11 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 12 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 15 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 16 9 days in turkey
- 17 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 18 Benefits of Living in an HOA Community of the Cindy Shearin Group
- 19 Nice Video about Poland
- 20 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 21 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 22 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 23 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 24 Estonia Amber
- 25 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains