Hello. I am leaving on july Fifth on a six week tour of eastern Europe. I will begin in Prague, then travel to Budapest, to Kiev, to Moscow, to St. Petersburg, and then on to Tallinn. If anyone has any advice of things to do (mainly in the ares between the cities), please tell me. Thanks
Leaving for eastern Europe. any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 2 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 3 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 4 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 5 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 6 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 7 London neighborhood suggestions
- 8 What to wear
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 Draft itinerary - Portugal, Andalucia, Morocco
- 11 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 12 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 13 3 weeks in Europe
- 14 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 15 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 16 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 17 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 18 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 19 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 20 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 21 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 22 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 23 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 24 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 25 Daytrip From istanbul: IZNIK (NICEA)