Hello. I am leaving on july Fifth on a six week tour of eastern Europe. I will begin in Prague, then travel to Budapest, to Kiev, to Moscow, to St. Petersburg, and then on to Tallinn. If anyone has any advice of things to do (mainly in the ares between the cities), please tell me. Thanks
Leaving for eastern Europe. any advice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Spain and Portugal
- 4 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 5 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 6 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 7 planning a trip to barcelona first week of Jan
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 11 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 12 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 17 Three for the road
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 20 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Planning a holiday
- 24 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 25 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice