Hello. I am leaving on july Fifth on a six week tour of eastern Europe. I will begin in Prague, then travel to Budapest, to Kiev, to Moscow, to St. Petersburg, and then on to Tallinn. If anyone has any advice of things to do (mainly in the ares between the cities), please tell me. Thanks
Leaving for eastern Europe. any advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 2 Non-drinking night activities in Barcelona?
- 3 Where to buy French pashmina scarves on line?
- 4 French 2015 summer school vacation
- 5 Europe in winter
- 6 Best day trips from Paris
- 7 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 8 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 11 Bodrum to instanbul
- 12 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 13 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 14 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 15 Questions About Croatia
- 16 Croatia and Venice "good value" restaurants; getting to/from Plitvice lakes
- 17 Scottish Passport
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Croatia Final Stop--Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik?
- 20 The honest Italian tale of the laughs, the panics and the awe
- 21 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 22 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 23 Netflix has expanded to 6 new countries today.
- 24 See You In Minsk
- 25 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?