Flight out of Berlin leaves at 06:55 on Sat July 19th to USA, so going through customs. Thinking we should take a taxi so that a) we don't miss our flight and b) so that we avoid multiple train/bus changes spending 45 minutes enroute where there would be a 15 minute taxi ride. Would be leaving at 05:00 from Melia Berlin.
1. Should we leave earlier? (How long does going through customs at 6 a.m. take?)
2. Do taxis run in Berlin as early as 5 a.m.?
3. Which taxi service do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France, UK and Ireland
- 2 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 3 Lyon
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 French theater in Paris
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Best way to learn a foreign language?
- 9 Self drive tour companies
- 10 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 11 Germany family road trip help!
- 12 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 13 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 14 Barcelona
- 15 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 16 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 17 Vacation near Lake Lugano and Lake Como
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Italian lakes
- 20 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 21 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 22 What do after Bernia Express?
- 23 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 24 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 25 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth