I will be traveling on the Queen Mary 2 in early May and taking my unlined leather jacket for walking the decks during the day--high 40's to mid-50's is, I gather, standard for the North Atlantic. Sending some of my clothes home when I reach London, then in Paris for remainder of May. And in Venice in June--not cold. Should I send the jacket home or keep it with me for Paris--i.e., are there still days in May when it may be needed?
Leather jacket in May in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 2 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 3 Traveling to Munich
- 4 Day trips from Marseille
- 5 London tube
- 6 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 7 cooking classes
- 8 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 9 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 10 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 11 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 12 Zurich, Switzerland
- 13 Day trip from London to Paris
- 14 Europe in 21 days
- 15 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 16 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 17 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 18 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 19 one last portugal car rental question
- 20 Venice
- 21 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 24 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 25 A drive in Europe