I will be traveling on the Queen Mary 2 in early May and taking my unlined leather jacket for walking the decks during the day--high 40's to mid-50's is, I gather, standard for the North Atlantic. Sending some of my clothes home when I reach London, then in Paris for remainder of May. And in Venice in June--not cold. Should I send the jacket home or keep it with me for Paris--i.e., are there still days in May when it may be needed?
Leather jacket in May in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Biking (Selg-Guided and/or Guided) in Oxford and Bath
- 2 DayTrips from Madrid vs. Overnight
- 3 Paris Apartment for 7 - deciding between 2 choices
- 4 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 5 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 6 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 7 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 8 Spain pre cruise and post cruise stay
- 9 Greece for a month with a baby
- 10 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 11 Split to Venice. Help!
- 12 looking for an app
- 13 Switzerland - where to for this trip?
- 14 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 15 phone service
- 16 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 17 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 18 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 19 First time in Europe-France and Italy or just France?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Barcelona and San Sebastian
- 21 Copies of passports & credit cars
- 22 Travel in Ireland in July 2015
- 23 Flamenco show- madrid or seville?
- 24 Two Twentysomethings in Central Europe ITINERARY
- 25 Arctic Circle in December