I will be traveling on the Queen Mary 2 in early May and taking my unlined leather jacket for walking the decks during the day--high 40's to mid-50's is, I gather, standard for the North Atlantic. Sending some of my clothes home when I reach London, then in Paris for remainder of May. And in Venice in June--not cold. Should I send the jacket home or keep it with me for Paris--i.e., are there still days in May when it may be needed?
Leather jacket in May in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris/ France Cheapest way to get from the airport to the Dupleix Station
- 2 Which tour company would be best?
- 3 St. Petersburg to Moscow: train or airplane?
- 4 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 5 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 6 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 7 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 8 scotland trave;
- 9 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 10 Spain in late November/early December
- 11 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 12 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 13 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 14 Staying in the Highlands
- 15 Ireland Cell Phones
- 16 Athens-Delphi-Nafplio driving itinerary help
- 17 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 18 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 19 Travel by train in Poland?
- 20 Trains
- 21 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 22 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 23 European Quiz # 66 Monday
- 24 Luxury romantic hotel to stay in Sardinia?
- 25 Berlin - one day off