I will be traveling on the Queen Mary 2 in early May and taking my unlined leather jacket for walking the decks during the day--high 40's to mid-50's is, I gather, standard for the North Atlantic. Sending some of my clothes home when I reach London, then in Paris for remainder of May. And in Venice in June--not cold. Should I send the jacket home or keep it with me for Paris--i.e., are there still days in May when it may be needed?
Leather jacket in May in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 Help with extended vacation / move to Italy with little ones …
- 3 Cinque Terre in early August: Nightmare or still worthwhile?
- 4 3 weeks in Italy - what to do with remaining 1 week?
- 5 Florence Hotel Location advice pls
- 6 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 7 I went to Paris in June
- 8 "Compartment" vs "Saloon Carriage" in 2nd class: Salzburg to Venice?
- 9 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 10 Florence veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 11 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 12 Travel from Positano to Rome in Sept
- 13 Venice hotel: Select from the shortlist pls
- 14 Help! Aegean Airlines booking info & baggage
- 15 Cheap Traveling in Spain
- 16 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 17 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 18 Brugge photo on Bing
- 19 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 20 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 21 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 22 Help with a small island in Greece
- 23 Cotswolds village base
- 24 Santorini accomodations and more for a couple and baby
- 25 Trip report: Milan and Lake Como