I will be traveling on the Queen Mary 2 in early May and taking my unlined leather jacket for walking the decks during the day--high 40's to mid-50's is, I gather, standard for the North Atlantic. Sending some of my clothes home when I reach London, then in Paris for remainder of May. And in Venice in June--not cold. Should I send the jacket home or keep it with me for Paris--i.e., are there still days in May when it may be needed?
Leather jacket in May in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Copenhagen to Stockholm; Best site to book and when?
- 2 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 3 Crazy Trying to Rent a Car
- 4 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 5 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 6 British English
- 7 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 8 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 9 Spain for 7 days
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 12 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 13 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 14 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 15 Passport Delays
- 16 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 17 Brugge photo on Bing
- 18 A town in France for a month
- 19 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 20 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 21 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 22 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 23 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 24 Spending money in Italy?
- 25 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz