I'm trying to find a reputable language school in Spain for learning spanish, preferably in Salamanca. Would appreciate any feedback from anybody that knows or has experience in taking summer language course in Spain. Thanks
Learning Spanish in Spain
- 1 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 2 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 3 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 4 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 5 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 6 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 7 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 8 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 9 Tierentyne mustard on a Sunday
- 10 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 11 International Trains to Switzerland using Swiss Pass
- 12 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 13 Prague Itinerary
- 14 Revamped Summer Plan - Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy
- 15 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 16 Home base in Provence in July
- 17 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 18 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 19 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 20 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 21 Granada on Sunday
- 22 Four Days in Seville
- 23 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 24 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 25 IRELAND ELECTRONIC HELP