Ciao a tutti!
Have any of you studied at an Italian language school in Bologna?
If so, which one? Was it a good experience for you?
Will be staying in an apartment in the center of Bologna for 4 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe in late January
- 2 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 3 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 4 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 5 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 6 English Countryside
- 7 Puglia or La Langhe
- 8 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 11 First time in France
- 12 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 13 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 14 Munich
- 15 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 16 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 17 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 18 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 19 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 20 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas
- 21 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 22 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 23 Manchester Christmas Markets 2016
- 24 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 25 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?