Ciao a tutti!
Have any of you studied at an Italian language school in Bologna?
If so, which one? Was it a good experience for you?
Will be staying in an apartment in the center of Bologna for 4 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris advice with kids
- 2 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 3 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 french italian Riviera overnight stop noli, cervo, san remo, menton, other?
- 6 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 7 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 8 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 9 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 10 Amsterdam highlights
- 11 First visit to London
- 12 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 13 Villa in Italy
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 16 International drivers permit
- 17 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 18 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 19 Paris travel help
- 20 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 21 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 22 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 23 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers