Ciao a tutti!
Have any of you studied at an Italian language school in Bologna?
If so, which one? Was it a good experience for you?
Will be staying in an apartment in the center of Bologna for 4 weeks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 anyone use 'NO JET LAG' ?
- 2 4 days in London worth the jetlag?
- 3 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 4 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 5 Guides - Matera
- 6 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 7 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 8 Spain Itinerary Help
- 9 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 10 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 11 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 12 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 13 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 16 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 17 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 18 Wine tasting in Santorini
- 19 cell phone companys
- 20 Itinerary and Hotel Recommendations -- Amalfi Coast
- 21 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 22 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 23 Ravello to Paestum
- 24 Barcelona completely overrated
- 25 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden