I've looked at a couple of courses for Seniors (50 +) - has anyone taken such a course and if so what advice would you give. My favorite area of travel is predominently German speaking (Bavaria, the Tyrol, South Tyrol) and I'd like to enhance my enjoyment by being able to more fully comunicate. Any advice will be appreciated.
Learning German in Germany
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Which travel plan?
- 2 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 6 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 10 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 11 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 14 London for Christmas
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 17 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 20 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 21 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 22 first european holiday itinery
- 23 7 days in Andalucia
- 24 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome