I've looked at a couple of courses for Seniors (50 +) - has anyone taken such a course and if so what advice would you give. My favorite area of travel is predominently German speaking (Bavaria, the Tyrol, South Tyrol) and I'd like to enhance my enjoyment by being able to more fully comunicate. Any advice will be appreciated.
Learning German in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 2 London in 3 days! Help with lodging, please!
- 3 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 4 Foie gras, redux
- 5 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 6 italy
- 7 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 8 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 9 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 10 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 11 What to wear
- 12 What still confounds you about travel?
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 15 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 16 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 17 Pronunciation
- 18 Finland to Sweden to Denmark to France to UK
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 23 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 24 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 25 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?