I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BARDENAS REALES, Unesco site and national park in Navarra
- 2 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 3 English Countryside
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Portugal and Spain Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 7 So much to do, so little time!
- 8 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 9 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 8 to 9 days in switzerland with swiss pass
- 12 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 13 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 14 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 15 Eastern France - A TR in Pictures
- 16 Austria / Bavaria in late Oct/Early Nov
- 17 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 House Hunting in France
- 21 Tour of Northern Italy
- 22 12 days itinerary - Netherland, Belgium & Germany
- 23 Cognac transportation?
- 24 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 25 Manchester Airport Connection Time