I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba or Granada?
- 2 Hostel Advice
- 3 Munich, Germany
- 4 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 5 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 6 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 7 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 8 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 9 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 10 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 11 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 12 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 14 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 15 Planning Europe itinerary
- 16 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 17 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 18 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 19 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 20 Path of the gods.
- 21 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 22 Sicily in 4 days
- 23 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March