I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Le Tour de France 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, Summer 2014 Itinerary Suggestions
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 Our Brief Bavarian Break: Christmas Markets
- 7 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 8 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 9 Airport bus Bilbao to San Sebastian and back
- 10 Where to stay Venice, Cinque Terre, Florence, Siena, and Rome.
- 11 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 12 Suggestion for travel memories
- 13 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 14 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 From Paris to Bruselas-Amsterdam-London
- 19 Pyrenees logistics
- 20 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 21 Italy
- 22 Azores
- 23 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 24 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 25 Driving in Italy