I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 2 munich - day trips
- 3 Cell phones in France and England
- 4 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 5 Edinburgh in March
- 6 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 7 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 8 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 9 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 10 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 11 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 12 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 13 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 14 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 15 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 16 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 17 Naples to Pompeii
- 18 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 Where to stay in Emilia-Romagna for best food?
- 21 sim card
- 22 Plan Italy trip
- 23 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 24 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 25 apartments florence