I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Le Tour de France 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 2 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 3 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 He said , she said
- 6 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 7 Augsburg with kids
- 8 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 9 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 10 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 11 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 12 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 13 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 14 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 15 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 16 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 17 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 20 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 21 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 22 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 23 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 24 Toulouse and beyond -
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid