I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Le Tour de France 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does this sound feasible?
- 2 Bike touring in France
- 3 Need help in finalizing Switzerland travel dates
- 4 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 7 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 8 Travel sim with Free Incoming
- 9 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 10 Scotland Wedding Planning, Added Belgium! Logistics help, Plz?
- 11 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 12 Calling home from abroad
- 13 Visiting Verona Arena during the day
- 14 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 15 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 16 Dordogne in October
- 17 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 18 Croatia: BEACHES/NIGHTCLUBS
- 19 Suggestion for wine tasting and winery tours in Tuscany
- 20 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 21 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 22 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 23 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 24 Paris first then where?
- 25 Paris: A Classical Music Concert