I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Lazing it in Lisbon; Notes and Rambling Thoughts from and Extended Stay
- 3 Switzerland in 8 days
- 4 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 5 Strike - again in France Tomorrow
- 6 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 7 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 8 Taxis G7: need help in creating account
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Yummy Swiss bites
- 11 EU Roaming charges / SIM card
- 12 Scotland Itinerary
- 13 Please Help! Europe in 5 days!
- 14 10 nights in France
- 15 2 London theatre recommendations
- 16 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 19 Croatia Itenerary
- 20 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 21 Suggestions for our Itinerary for June in Italy
- 22 Where to stop along the way
- 23 5 full days in Rome too much?
- 24 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 25 Stay away from EF Tours