I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Recovery Password CONTACT ☎ 1:800:540:6830 Technical SUPP0RT b*g
- 2 Avoid Europcar!
- 3 Germany/Switzerland Help
- 4 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 5 Burgundy or Languedoc-Rousillon
- 6 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 7 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 8 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 9 Please Help! Day Trips to Bern, Thun, Castles, and MORE!
- 10 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 11 Train / Calabria
- 12 16 days in France and Italy
- 13 Scotland - We're Here!
- 14 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 15 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 16 Naples + Walking Tour
- 17 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 18 Paris for children
- 19 Madrid food advice needed
- 20 Best areas of Porto to stay
- 21 Couscous
- 22 Visiting Plitvice - base location/lodging
- 23 IWM
- 24 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 25 A week all around Sicily - May 2017