I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 2 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 3 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 4 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 5 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 6 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 7 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 8 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 9 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 10 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 11 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 12 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 13 Traveling in Belgium
- 14 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 15 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 16 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 17 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 18 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 19 Milos beach stay
- 20 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 21 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 22 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 23 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 24 Driving in Wales
- 25 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany