I'm planning a trip to watch Le Tour de France 2013. This will be my first time in France. I am planning to start following the Tour from Nice, then go all the way to Castres. While the Tour is up North, I will be traveling to some cool places (not decided which ones yet). Then I want to meet the Tour again when it is arriving in the Mont Ventoux. On the next day, go to Chorges, Grenoble, and Lyon. Watch the final stage in Paris.
Would you guys give me some advices, tips (hotels, places to visit), etc?
Thanks you very much!
Le Tour de France 2013
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 2 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 3 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 4 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 5 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 6 Air pollution in Paris
- 7 France, Italy and Greec
- 8 gites de france or agritourism
- 9 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 10 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 11 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 12 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 13 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 14 Trains in Italy
- 15 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 16 Nice or Marseille??
- 17 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 18 Dresden or Leipzig
- 19 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 20 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 21 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 22 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 23 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 24 Transfer from Linate to Bellagio
- 25 ACP Rail -- any info?