I would appreciate advice on the pro's and con's of Le Sirenuse and Il San Pietro in Positano.
Le Sirenuse versus Il San Pietro
- 1 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 2 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 3 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week
- 4 Tour-Free Travel
- 5 Barcelona to Positano
- 6 Guided Tour recommendation for Pere-Lachaise Cemetery needed
- 7 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 8 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 9 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 10 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 Retirement Vacation
- 13 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 14 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 15 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 18 Almalfi in Late March??
- 19 Edinburgh
- 20 Four Days in Seville
- 21 London Evening Activity
- 22 Where to Buy Marionettes in Prague?
- 23 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 24 Planning my days in Paris
- 25 Oystercard/Travelcard planning