I posted this under an inaccurate title a few days ago, so I am posting it once again. Sorry about this.
We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 5 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 6 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary
- 8 Moldova and Transnistria
- 9 Camogli and surrounds
- 10 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 11 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 12 Whistle stop family road trip
- 13 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 14 SURPRISE TRIP
- 15 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 16 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 17 travel fan 220v?
- 18 Palermo Apartment
- 19 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 20 What is the best flight itinerary from Los Angeles to Granada, Spain
- 21 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 22 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 23 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 24 Barcelona - places to stay
- 25 Need advice on Seville-Tarifa/Tangier-Malaga itinerary