I posted this under an inaccurate title a few days ago, so I am posting it once again. Sorry about this.
We have a conference in Rome in early July and we want to take an extra 9 days and travel either to the Marche, Basilicata or Puglia regions of Italy to spend time along the coast, relax and see gorgeous small towns and villages.
We have been to Puglia in a prior trip to Italy, seeing Lecce and Otranto, but the region has glorious beaches and we are sure we missed other beautiful areas and sites in this region, but the other two regions look so nice as well.
Which would you choose?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안오즈＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안바카라♣아시안카지노
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 K-Day
- 4 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 5 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 6 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 7 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 8 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 11 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Cell Phone Question
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 Greek Islands (small)
- 17 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 18 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 19 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 20 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 21 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 22 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 23 Campervan in Croatia
- 24 advance tickets?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please