Arrive in Paris round midday on Eurostar, 18 Sept. Leave on early train 24 Sept. for Switzerland.
Travelling on my own with my two sons (12 and 14); we're from Australia, so big, exciting trip for us!
We're staying in an apartment in Le Marais.
I'd like some ideas for food shopping that will be colourful, lively, different (for us) and not super exclusive/expensive. We will probably eat at the apartment most, but not all, nights.
So when we do eat out, I'm looking again for something atmospheric and at the lower end of expense range. Not really interested in 'fast food', unless of course it's a fast crepe on the go. Is it possible to sample some escargots or are these also a specialty (read expensive) for Parisians?
And just on the topic of markets, which markets (i.e. second-hand, antique, etc.) would you recommend for a browse that would please all of us?
Grateful for any suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 2 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 릴게임사이트 ▣ 홈피:≫pts16.com≪
- 4 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 5 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 6 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 7 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 8 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 Budapest in December 2017
- 10 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 13 6-7 Days in France
- 14 Spain in July
- 15 릴게임오리지널신천지 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 16 5 Days in Switzerland
- 17 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 18 We're here!
- 19 Korean Messages
- 20 Car hire with driver in Istanbul
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Acropolis Athens
- 25 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
Le Marais, six nights: tips for food mkts, budget eats, occasional treats