I did receive a lot of responses on my previous two topics and Thanks to all of you for your responses and suggestions....Thanks Again!
In Paris our stay is for three Nights and two full days. i need a small clarification :
1) We have a friend staying in Le Mans. Can we stay at their place and tour paris ? We will save on accomodation!
2) are there early morning and late night trains from Le Mans to Paris and Vice Versa and what is the approx travel time?
3) since we are buying the eurail pass...can we use them on this train?
Pls advice...Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Petrol in Greece
- 2 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 3 Where to enjoy Paris
- 4 Acorn TV
- 5 Transportation from Brno train station
- 6 Spain in July
- 7 Paris day trips August
- 8 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 9 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 10 Athens
- 11 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 12 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 13 Wimbledon Debenture tickets
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 16 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 We're here!
- 22 10 days in Paris and......
- 23 AIR BERLIN SALE
- 24 Moving to Italy
- 25 Sardinia-too busy early/mid July??