I did receive a lot of responses on my previous two topics and Thanks to all of you for your responses and suggestions....Thanks Again!
In Paris our stay is for three Nights and two full days. i need a small clarification :
1) We have a friend staying in Le Mans. Can we stay at their place and tour paris ? We will save on accomodation!
2) are there early morning and late night trains from Le Mans to Paris and Vice Versa and what is the approx travel time?
3) since we are buying the eurail pass...can we use them on this train?
Pls advice...Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland in 7 Days
- 2 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 3 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 4 roaming Prague...but for how long?
- 5 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 6 Short Trip in July
- 7 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 10 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 11 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 12 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 13 Norway in a Nutshell - Travel Report
- 14 Bergen Hotel -- near Port ?
- 15 Azores
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 18 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 19 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 20 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 21 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 22 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 23 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 24 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 25 Sim Card Options