I did receive a lot of responses on my previous two topics and Thanks to all of you for your responses and suggestions....Thanks Again!
In Paris our stay is for three Nights and two full days. i need a small clarification :
1) We have a friend staying in Le Mans. Can we stay at their place and tour paris ? We will save on accomodation!
2) are there early morning and late night trains from Le Mans to Paris and Vice Versa and what is the approx travel time?
3) since we are buying the eurail pass...can we use them on this train?
Pls advice...Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece
- 2 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 3 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 4 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 5 Iceland france spain
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Amalfi coast in august
- 8 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 11 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 12 Hiking lake Como
- 13 Prem fares (again)
- 14 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 Top Tapas Tascas
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 19 If your site isn't working because of the update, just take it offline
- 20 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 23 Renting a car in Greece
- 24 tickets for Wimbledon
- 25 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living