I did receive a lot of responses on my previous two topics and Thanks to all of you for your responses and suggestions....Thanks Again!
In Paris our stay is for three Nights and two full days. i need a small clarification :
1) We have a friend staying in Le Mans. Can we stay at their place and tour paris ? We will save on accomodation!
2) are there early morning and late night trains from Le Mans to Paris and Vice Versa and what is the approx travel time?
3) since we are buying the eurail pass...can we use them on this train?
Pls advice...Thanks again!
Le Mans to Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 2 St. John's Navalis feast/festival in Prague
- 3 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 7 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 8 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 9 Itinerary for Spain
- 10 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 11 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 12 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 13 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 14 2 different itineraries
- 15 Recommend a tour company?
- 16 Itinerary help
- 17 England in 7 days
- 18 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 19 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 20 Day Trips from Paris
- 21 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 22 Spanish Music
- 23 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein