I did receive a lot of responses on my previous two topics and Thanks to all of you for your responses and suggestions....Thanks Again!
In Paris our stay is for three Nights and two full days. i need a small clarification :
1) We have a friend staying in Le Mans. Can we stay at their place and tour paris ? We will save on accomodation!
2) are there early morning and late night trains from Le Mans to Paris and Vice Versa and what is the approx travel time?
3) since we are buying the eurail pass...can we use them on this train?
Pls advice...Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 2 3 nights in Paris
- 3 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 4 Planning Advice!
- 5 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 Paris Looses $846 Million in Tourism
- 8 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 9 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 10 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 11 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 12 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 13 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 14 England and Wales by public transport
- 15 Our European adventures
- 16 Walking Scotland
- 17 Naples or Genoa
- 18 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 19 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 20 Were to stay near Lecce?
- 21 Travel WiFi - France
- 22 Tour ideas for Malaga, Spain
- 23 Just booked Athens & Santorini
- 24 Dublin Hotel Recommendations
- 25 Wine tasting in Santorini