I did receive a lot of responses on my previous two topics and Thanks to all of you for your responses and suggestions....Thanks Again!
In Paris our stay is for three Nights and two full days. i need a small clarification :
1) We have a friend staying in Le Mans. Can we stay at their place and tour paris ? We will save on accomodation!
2) are there early morning and late night trains from Le Mans to Paris and Vice Versa and what is the approx travel time?
3) since we are buying the eurail pass...can we use them on this train?
Pls advice...Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라乐＼→【 TAB23。TK 】←＼乐슈퍼카지노아시안바카라
- 2 Charming areas to explore in London
- 3 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 4 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 5 Best of Norway
- 6 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 7 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 8 travel around Spain
- 9 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 10 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 11 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 12 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 13 Bursa/Iznik
- 14 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 15 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 16 Hidden Gems outside Munich
- 17 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Luggage storage Vienna railway
- 20 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 21 Another Question re Scotland
- 22 Transportation and things to do around Malta from the Westin Dragona?
- 23 Accommodation Goze and Ostia Antic
- 24 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)