I did receive a lot of responses on my previous two topics and Thanks to all of you for your responses and suggestions....Thanks Again!
In Paris our stay is for three Nights and two full days. i need a small clarification :
1) We have a friend staying in Le Mans. Can we stay at their place and tour paris ? We will save on accomodation!
2) are there early morning and late night trains from Le Mans to Paris and Vice Versa and what is the approx travel time?
3) since we are buying the eurail pass...can we use them on this train?
Pls advice...Thanks again!
Le Mans to Paris
- 1 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 6 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 7 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 8 Tuscan Agriturismo
- 9 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 10 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 Rome Accommodation
- 13 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 14 Has anyone used Airfare.com?
- 15 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 16 Greek islands from Turkey
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 19 rent car / Munich
- 20 Advent weekend in Quedlinburg
- 21 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 22 Italian Lakes gardens
- 23 Walking shoes for London and Paris
- 24 TGV and Provence questions
- 25 Novels set in Greece