I did receive a lot of responses on my previous two topics and Thanks to all of you for your responses and suggestions....Thanks Again!
In Paris our stay is for three Nights and two full days. i need a small clarification :
1) We have a friend staying in Le Mans. Can we stay at their place and tour paris ? We will save on accomodation!
2) are there early morning and late night trains from Le Mans to Paris and Vice Versa and what is the approx travel time?
3) since we are buying the eurail pass...can we use them on this train?
Pls advice...Thanks again!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid city centre?
- 2 http://supplementskings.com/forever-bust/
- 3 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 4 http://www.prohealthguides.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 5 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 6 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 7 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 8 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 9 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 10 Stonehenge and Bath
- 11 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 12 train from ravenna to parma
- 13 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 14 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 15 Puglia
- 16 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 17 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 18 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 19 Ireland driving itinerary
- 20 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 21 Manchester on derby weekend
- 22 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 23 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 24 Day trips from Uzes
- 25 Greece Experts