Did this bookstore move from it's location on Blvd.Ste.Germaine???
If so, WHERE..???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guide in Russia
- 2 Train travel
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 SKIP THE LINE TICKETS TO VERSAILLES AND LOUVRE
- 5 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 6 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 7 Barcelona - places to stay
- 8 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 9 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 10 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 11 travel fan 220v?
- 12 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 13 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 14 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 15 First Trip to Paris
- 16 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 17 A litle of the UK, some of Belgium and a bit more France.
- 18 B&Bs in Ireland
- 19 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 20 WWI Battlefields
- 21 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 22 Visiting Zurich
- 23 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Switzerland