We will be in the Luberon for two nights in June. I was looking forward to the Mas Perreal, but I waited too long to reserve, and it is unavailable. Now I am trying to decide between Les Trois Sources and Clos du Buis, both in Bonnieux. Clos du Buis gets great reviews on this site. But because we need two rooms, it will be $100 more. It has A/C, which is a plus. Does anyone have a feel for whether it is worth the extra money?
Le Clos du Buis or Les Trois Sources?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 2 Mosel Valley Base - NOT Rhine Valley Base
- 3 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 4 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 5 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 6 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 7 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 8 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 9 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!
- 10 spain
- 11 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 12 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 13 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 14 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 15 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 16 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 17 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 18 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 19 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 20 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 21 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 22 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 24 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 25 The east coast of Italy