We will be in the Luberon for two nights in June. I was looking forward to the Mas Perreal, but I waited too long to reserve, and it is unavailable. Now I am trying to decide between Les Trois Sources and Clos du Buis, both in Bonnieux. Clos du Buis gets great reviews on this site. But because we need two rooms, it will be $100 more. It has A/C, which is a plus. Does anyone have a feel for whether it is worth the extra money?
Le Clos du Buis or Les Trois Sources?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Albania for Beginners
- 2 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 3 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 4 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 7 London for Christmas
- 8 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 14 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 19 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 20 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 21 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 22 Istanbul hotels
- 23 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 24 2 Week European Itinerary
- 25 2 wk Europe Trip Advice