We will be in the Luberon for two nights in June. I was looking forward to the Mas Perreal, but I waited too long to reserve, and it is unavailable. Now I am trying to decide between Les Trois Sources and Clos du Buis, both in Bonnieux. Clos du Buis gets great reviews on this site. But because we need two rooms, it will be $100 more. It has A/C, which is a plus. Does anyone have a feel for whether it is worth the extra money?
Le Clos du Buis or Les Trois Sources?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Airport ATMs
- 4 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 5 All Set To Go!!
- 6 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 7 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 8 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 9 Story of the German Christmas star
- 10 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Three ferries to Mull
- 14 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 15 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 16 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 17 driving in france with kids
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 20 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 21 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 22 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 23 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 24 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 25 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle