We will be in the Luberon for two nights in June. I was looking forward to the Mas Perreal, but I waited too long to reserve, and it is unavailable. Now I am trying to decide between Les Trois Sources and Clos du Buis, both in Bonnieux. Clos du Buis gets great reviews on this site. But because we need two rooms, it will be $100 more. It has A/C, which is a plus. Does anyone have a feel for whether it is worth the extra money?
Le Clos du Buis or Les Trois Sources?
- 1 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 What is the best food in France?
- 4 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 5 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 6 Visa to TURKEY
- 7 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 8 Istanbul Hotels
- 9 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 10 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 11 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 12 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 13 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 14 Paris metro
- 15 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 16 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 17 Berlin Hotels
- 18 ferry to Harwich
- 19 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 20 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 21 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 22 York Food and Drink Festival
- 23 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 24 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 25 Edinburgh Restaurants