We will be in the Luberon for two nights in June. I was looking forward to the Mas Perreal, but I waited too long to reserve, and it is unavailable. Now I am trying to decide between Les Trois Sources and Clos du Buis, both in Bonnieux. Clos du Buis gets great reviews on this site. But because we need two rooms, it will be $100 more. It has A/C, which is a plus. Does anyone have a feel for whether it is worth the extra money?
Le Clos du Buis or Les Trois Sources?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pontresina to Tirano by Train
- 2 More questions about Swiss rail system and the Bernina Express?
- 3 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 4 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 5 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 6 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 7 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 8 Paris in black and white
- 9 Two Sisters-in-law in Italy
- 10 Wineries open on Saturdays in October
- 11 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 12 Hey Fodor's
- 13 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 14 Lagos or Portimao better base to stay
- 15 Apartment rental agencies in Barcelona
- 16 Douro cruise in last week of November?
- 17 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 18 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 19 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 20 Advice please...
- 21 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 22 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 23 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 24 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 25 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland