Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Travel
- 2 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 Southern France
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 7 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 8 Prague Main Train Station
- 9 Two weeks in Northern Italy - what do you think of our outline?
- 10 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 13 Berlin
- 14 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 15 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 16 Train travel in Europe
- 17 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 18 The Adriatic? Or Turkey and the Greek Islands?
- 19 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 22 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 23 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 24 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 25 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!