Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He said , she said
- 2 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 5 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 6 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 9 Itinerary Help!
- 10 Toulouse and beyond -
- 11 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 tour guides in rome
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 16 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 17 4 Cs-Champagne, Cartier, Chanel & Christmas in Paris 2013 were fantastic!
- 18 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 19 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 20 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 21 Seaside island village in Greece
- 22 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 23 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 24 7 days in Greece
- 25 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken