Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 2 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 3 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 4 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 7 7 Nights in Paris
- 8 London neighborhood suggestions
- 9 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 10 Ferry or Catamaran from Split-Hvar
- 11 Why don't the French want to work?
- 12 Driving from Italy to France
- 13 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 14 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 15 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 16 Edinburgh - Mercat Tours -
- 17 Itinerary Feedback (Spain/Italy in April/May)
- 18 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 19 Daily Bus Tours in Croatia, Slovenia and nearby countries
- 20 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 21 Late night/early morning transport from Barcelona Airport to city center
- 22 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 23 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 24 Italy, England, OR France in 2015: Tour Operators - Or go it alone?
- 25 Skip the Line: Small-Group Eiffel Tower Sunset Tour