Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 biking tours in Italy?
- 2 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 6 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 9 All Set To Go!!
- 10 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Italy Countryside
- 15 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 16 French Basque region
- 17 Vegan in Germany?
- 18 VISA question
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 22 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 23 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival