Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A Greek sojourn
- 2 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 3 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 4 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Autumn in Paris
- 7 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 8 Is Venice really dirty?
- 9 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 10 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 11 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 12 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 13 Weekend in Norfolk
- 14 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 17 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 18 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 19 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 20 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Burgundy in May
- 23 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 24 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 25 St Germain