Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to find food items from Rome
- 2 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 3 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 4 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 5 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 8 Germany -- with Reformation emphasis
- 9 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 10 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 11 Late night train from Prague
- 12 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 13 4 Days in Paris: Sample Itinerary for First Trip There
- 14 I'm in a funk
- 15 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 16 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 17 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 18 Mama Mia Italy!
- 19 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 20 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 21 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 22 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 25 Amsterdam vs Prague