Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium for 4 nights by train
- 2 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 3 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 4 Central European train travel
- 5 Southwestern England
- 6 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 7 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 8 Aug/Sept trip to Amsterdam - time for Brussels too?
- 9 Sea side in Italy
- 10 11 day trip Switzerland & France please help for Itinerary
- 11 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 12 Spain Student Visa - Schengen re-entry + later arrival
- 13 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 14 Train tickets within Italy
- 15 In Paris on my own
- 16 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 17 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 18 Questions for Paris residents
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 21 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 22 Venice - apartment??????
- 23 Our first trip to Europe
- 24 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 25 Stay in Venice