Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 2 Chambermaid tipping
- 3 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 4 London for Christmas
- 5 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 6 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 7 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 8 River cruises
- 9 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 10 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 11 7 days in Andalucia
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 16 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 Week in Interlaken at end of February
- 19 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 20 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 Euro Train
- 23 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 24 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 25 Belgium