Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 2 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 3 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 4 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 5 What happens to check in bag if I leave country in transit (Germany)
- 6 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 7 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 8 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 9 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 10 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 11 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 12 Liverpool to London
- 13 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 14 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 15 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 16 Better to rent a car in Venice or Padua?
- 17 DVD players in France
- 18 2 Nights in the Pyrenees: Driving Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 19 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 20 Train from Sarlat
- 21 Trains
- 22 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 23 Naples vs Sorrento
- 24 Cinque Terre trails
- 25 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France