Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trattorias/Bars/Restaurants Open Sunday & Monday in Monti (or other)Rome
- 2 Mother daughter London/Ireland trip
- 3 DEAUVILLE or HONFLEUR for overnight stay?
- 4 Western Mediterranean Honeymoon Cruise Leaving from Barcelona
- 5 Itinerary for Spain
- 6 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 7 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 8 Berlin to Prague via Dresden
- 9 Paradors in Avila, Segovia, Salamanca and Cuenca Spain
- 10 2 different itineraries
- 11 Recommend a tour company?
- 12 Itinerary help
- 13 England in 7 days
- 14 France and Italy 15 nights. Suggestions welcomed.
- 15 Germany -Preliminary Planning 2 weeks in Sept/15
- 16 Day Trips from Paris
- 17 Rome: Vatican to Tiburtina Station by bus?
- 18 Spanish Music
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 Loco Spain Train Questions
- 24 Arles as a base?
- 25 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland