Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 Portugal - Don't Miss!
- 3 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 4 Hotel for last night in London--for family of 4
- 5 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 6 Initial feedback on Spain itin, please
- 7 England and Scotland
- 8 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 9 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 10 Athens/Istanbul March
- 11 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 12 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 13 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 14 Dublin to Armagh?
- 15 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 16 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 17 Gite and/or agritourism
- 18 Apartment for family trip to London
- 19 Prebook B&Bs
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 23 Trains in Italy
- 24 20 days in Germany
- 25 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?