Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 2 Renewing our vows in Venice
- 3 Trying to get a handle on our 19 days in Tuscany and Umbria
- 4 A Travel Junkie and Pastry Chef's Wet Dream
- 5 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 6 Budapest hop on hop off bus tour
- 7 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 8 Advice for a trip to Venice
- 9 Help finding private transfer from Monte Gordo, Portugal to Seville, Spain
- 10 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 11 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 12 Day Trips from Nice
- 13 Day trip from Barcelona? Single female
- 14 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 15 Madrid: City Views
- 16 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 17 How much luggage?????
- 18 Cornwall or Paris?
- 19 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 20 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 24 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 25 100 years of French gratitude