Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 2 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 3 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 4 Nice to the luberons
- 5 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 6 Kassel Bergpark Wilhelmshöhe visiting logistics
- 7 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 8 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 9 Expat area's in France
- 10 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 11 Schengen rule made easy
- 12 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 13 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?
- 14 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 15 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 16 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 17 Need help with itinerary
- 18 Italy Spending Budget
- 19 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 20 Regensburg or Cesky Krumlov for Two Nights
- 21 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 22 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 23 Recommend a beautiful Costa Brava town we should visit!
- 24 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 25 Help neede with Liquria itinerary