Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 2 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 3 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 4 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 5 Burgundy in May
- 6 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 A Greek sojourn
- 9 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 12 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 13 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 14 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 15 Island Hopping and Whisky Tasting in South West Scotland
- 16 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 19 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 20 Bregenz or Lindau
- 21 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 22 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 23 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 24 Winter in Paris
- 25 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report