Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 2 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 3 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Folegandros info?
- 6 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 7 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 8 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 9 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 10 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 11 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 12 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 13 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 14 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 15 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 16 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 17 I went to Paris in June
- 18 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 19 Bike touring in France
- 20 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 21 Does this sound feasible?
- 22 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 23 Madrid and London
- 24 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 25 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park