Spending a week in Paris at the end of May and would like to have a special luncheon with husband and friends. We are in our 60's. Our friends have never been to Paris. One of our friends is a gourmet cook so want some place where food would be wonderful. Am looking at both Le Cinq and L'Astrance. Looking for any thoughts on these two places or should I be looking at somewhere else? Thanks
Le Cinq or L'Astrance
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 2 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 3 Medieval Tallinn
- 4 When to visit Provence updated info
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Italian language schools
- 7 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 10 Itinerary Questions
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 15 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 16 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 17 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 20 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 21 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 22 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 Place to propose
- 25 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!