We are finally ready to book an agriturismo in Umbria for one week in October. Specifically we are looking at Case Gialle which has been recommended here. I have read reviews which are generally quite good (though not perfect-but what is?) however they all seem to be from at least a few years ago. Does anyone have any recent experience with this particular option? Alternatively, I would welcome any additional possibilities. I think we would like to stay in that general area - that is, near Bevagna, Montefalco. Dinner service is not necessary nor is a pool and we'd like to stay under 700 Euro for the week.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help