We are finally ready to book an agriturismo in Umbria for one week in October. Specifically we are looking at Case Gialle which has been recommended here. I have read reviews which are generally quite good (though not perfect-but what is?) however they all seem to be from at least a few years ago. Does anyone have any recent experience with this particular option? Alternatively, I would welcome any additional possibilities. I think we would like to stay in that general area - that is, near Bevagna, Montefalco. Dinner service is not necessary nor is a pool and we'd like to stay under 700 Euro for the week.
Thanks for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 which train from Gatwick? And rental car pickup
- 2 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 3 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 4 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 5 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 6 What experiences were most memorable for your kids?
- 7 What kind of tea can i choose in afternoon tea in France?
- 8 Rome or Venice first
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 10 Italy Trip- Venice, Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre, Amalfi Coast
- 11 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 12 Photography gear for Rome and Venice
- 13 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 14 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 15 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 16 Azores v. north coastal Portugal-Best use of time between Lisbon and Porto
- 17 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 18 Last two nights of SW England trip
- 19 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 20 3 day trip to iceland
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 23 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 24 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 25 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh