Can anyone tell me about the village of Lazy-Biegonickie in Poland? I'm looking for the local Catholic Church and local cemeteries. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라게임사이트⋞」✿「( SO224。COM )」✿「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 3 바카라사이트⋞」◑「( SO224。COM )」◑「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 4 Versailles
- 5 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 6 Petrol in Greece
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 11 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 12 Where to enjoy Paris
- 13 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 18 Meteora for older folk
- 19 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 20 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 21 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 22 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 23 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 24 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 25 Dolomites for 6 nights