Can anyone tell me about the village of Lazy-Biegonickie in Poland? I'm looking for the local Catholic Church and local cemeteries. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in London?
- 2 For Swiss Alps/Zermatt fans
- 3 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 4 Spain and Portugal - when to Go
- 5 Paris---baguette question???
- 6 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 7 Traveling to Europe mid November - suggestions
- 8 What type of visa is right for me?
- 9 Booking hotels before trains
- 10 Puglia & Matera in photos
- 11 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 12 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 13 RHK's Fall escape
- 14 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 15 1 way ticket
- 16 Vienna to Bratislava
- 17 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 18 Carcassonne or St Guilhem le Desert?
- 19 Loving Lisbon
- 20 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 21 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 22 Need help with train service Bologna, Rimini, Rome
- 23 Looking for the Holy Grail... in a Tour of Italy
- 24 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 25 4 Month Europe Itinerary