Can anyone tell me about the village of Lazy-Biegonickie in Poland? I'm looking for the local Catholic Church and local cemeteries. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 2 Font-de-Gaume - too overweight?
- 3 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 4 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 5 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 6 National Museum in Krakow; Auschwitz art
- 7 Beauty of Bruges and Brussels
- 8 B&Bs in Ireland
- 9 Zadar or Sibenik
- 10 2 Days in Tarragona...what to do ?
- 11 Best road from Tubingen to Lindau Bodensee
- 12 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 15 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 16 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 17 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 18 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 19 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 20 Haarlem or Amsterdam as Netherlands base?
- 21 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 22 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 23 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 24 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 25 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary