Can anyone tell me about the village of Lazy-Biegonickie in Poland? I'm looking for the local Catholic Church and local cemeteries. Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 2 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 3 All of Spain or something else..?
- 4 Advice to store my luggage in Paris ?
- 5 Madrid city centre?
- 6 Greece Experts
- 7 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 8 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 9 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 10 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 11 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 12 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 13 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 14 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 15 Italy emergency numbers, which one
- 16 gare de nord
- 17 BIKE AND BARGE
- 18 Flight from Athens to Turkey
- 19 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 21 London - Home Depot
- 22 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 23 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 24 Trip Report with Kids: Germany/Austria/Benelux
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...