I will be travelling around with my friend in Europe, and book flight instead of taking the train coz it can be cheaper. Will we be allow to go out of the airport during layovers? Possibly 8-10 hrs before the connecting flight to our destination.?
Layovers in Europe
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 2 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 3 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 4 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 5 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 6 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 7 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 8 Cotswolds village base
- 9 Does this itinerary work and make sense? Help!
- 10 Netherlands Delta Works
- 11 Southern Italy without a Car
- 12 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 13 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 14 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 15 Hotel in Rome?
- 16 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 17 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 18 Portugal end of August - Barcelos - clothing?
- 19 Visit to Bath and London england
- 20 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 21 Bus to Vietri Sul Mare?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Automatic car rental in Italy: Dollar or Thrifty?
- 24 1st time in Spain w/ 3 Children 8years and under - Help with itinery please
- 25 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest