I have a 10 hr layover in Madrid and plan to head into the city for a quick bite and visit, but need a bit of assistance:
Some backround info:
Flying into Madrid on Iberia 6118 from Miami - arriving at 12:55pm
Departing on Iberia 3320 - Madrid to Tel Aviv - departs at 11:00pm
1. Is there somewhere in the airport that I can store my carry on for the day? I do not want to run around Madrid with a giant tote bag. Part 2 of this - is the storage area easy access for both inbound & outbound flights ( I'm assuming since both flights are Iberia, that I will be in same terminal?? )
2. Appx how long should it take for me to deplane, get through border control and taxi to city center?
3. What time should I leave the city center to get back to the airport for an 11pm departure?
4. As I'm there on a Monday, is it too ambitious to think I can actually get into the Reina ? - dying to see Guernica ( museum open 10am - 9pm )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black hair stylists or braids in Barcelona
- 2 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 5 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 6 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 10 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 11 Summer Travel order
- 12 Travel insurance for Dutch residents question
- 13 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 14 Trip suggestion
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Dijon in December!
- 17 5 Day trip with wife & teens - Nice to Paris
- 18 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 19 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 20 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 21 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 22 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help