I have a 10 hr layover in Madrid and plan to head into the city for a quick bite and visit, but need a bit of assistance:
Some backround info:
Flying into Madrid on Iberia 6118 from Miami - arriving at 12:55pm
Departing on Iberia 3320 - Madrid to Tel Aviv - departs at 11:00pm
1. Is there somewhere in the airport that I can store my carry on for the day? I do not want to run around Madrid with a giant tote bag. Part 2 of this - is the storage area easy access for both inbound & outbound flights ( I'm assuming since both flights are Iberia, that I will be in same terminal?? )
2. Appx how long should it take for me to deplane, get through border control and taxi to city center?
3. What time should I leave the city center to get back to the airport for an 11pm departure?
4. As I'm there on a Monday, is it too ambitious to think I can actually get into the Reina ? - dying to see Guernica ( museum open 10am - 9pm )
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT Refund question
- 2 Family vacation to europe
- 3 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 4 16 Day Europe Itenerary
- 5 Amsterdam Trip Report
- 6 Cotswolds, UK -10 days - end of May'17 move or central base
- 7 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 8 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 9 Hotel Danube. Paris.
- 10 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 11 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 12 Berlin, Nice and London
- 13 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 14 Venice
- 15 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 16 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 charming cities in Spain
- 19 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 20 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 21 Day in Madrid
- 22 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 23 Le Marche Research Help
- 24 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 25 Rental car in Menton