I have a 10hr layover in Zurich from 6AM to 4PM. Kindly suggest me what I can do in that period of time. I like natural setting. I have heard there is a lake / river. I won't mind walking along beautiful / picturesque settings like that and spend my layover like that.
Anyway, let me know your suggestions.
P.S I am flying tomorrow itself.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 4 Globus Iberian Tour
- 5 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 6 Poland to Austria In December
- 7 road trip through scotland
- 8 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 9 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 10 Requesting information about Flytolake/Lariobus
- 11 Agriturismo or small hotel between Milan & Cinque Terre
- 12 Thinking about the Fjords
- 13 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 14 Where to eat in Rome?
- 15 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 16 Alsace to Austria?
- 17 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 18 base for Andalucia
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 23 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 24 Driving in Southern Italy - outside the beaten track
- 25 barcelona neighborhood