I have a 10hr layover in Zurich from 6AM to 4PM. Kindly suggest me what I can do in that period of time. I like natural setting. I have heard there is a lake / river. I won't mind walking along beautiful / picturesque settings like that and spend my layover like that.
Anyway, let me know your suggestions.
P.S I am flying tomorrow itself.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼슈퍼카지노】바카라사이트주소
- 2 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 7 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?