I'll have more than 15 hours layover in Vienna's airport from 8:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m... I'd like to explore what I can from the city..any advice. Thanks
Layover in Vienna
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 2 Dresden or Leipzig
- 3 Venice - guided boat/tour trips in winter?
- 4 Best luggage for a 7 week trip
- 5 Olive oil disaster in 2014
- 6 20 days in Germany
- 7 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 12 Rome---August and September
- 13 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 14 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 15 Nice or Marseille??
- 16 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 17 Final segment: unsolicited advice for first time Portugal travellers
- 18 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 South of France November Trip Report
- 21 Auto Rental, Frankfurt Airport
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?