I will be traveling to Budapest Hungry with a layover in Amsterdam. I know that Denmark is part of the Schengen zone. So does this mean I will be going through both immigration and customs at schiphol airport? Also i have two options a 2:55 layover or a 6:55 layover. To those who have traveled through that airport which is better? If I do choose the longer layover are there any suggestions on where I can get some rest at the airport? Does anyone keep if I will have to claim my luggage and recheck them for the second leg of the flight? Any tips and suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trains in Alps and UK
- 2 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 CDG airport and connection time
- 5 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 6 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 7 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 8 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 9 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 10 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 11 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 14 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 15 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 16 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 17 If you had to choose one......
- 18 Where to buy Saffron?
- 19 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 20 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 21 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 24 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 25 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris