I will be traveling to Budapest Hungry with a layover in Amsterdam. I know that Denmark is part of the Schengen zone. So does this mean I will be going through both immigration and customs at schiphol airport? Also i have two options a 2:55 layover or a 6:55 layover. To those who have traveled through that airport which is better? If I do choose the longer layover are there any suggestions on where I can get some rest at the airport? Does anyone keep if I will have to claim my luggage and recheck them for the second leg of the flight? Any tips and suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 2 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 3 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 4 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 5 Northern Ireland ideas
- 6 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 7 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 8 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Itinerary input for trip to Spain and France
- 11 Long weekend in Albania
- 12 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 13 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 14 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 15 scotland itinerary
- 16 Northern Italy in 2 Weeks?
- 17 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 18 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 19 Hotel in Florence
- 20 Travel between Civitavecchia and Rome
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Missing Toronto Woman May Be in France
- 23 Malta - how to do it?
- 24 Using CPAP machine in France
- 25 Castle Stays in Wales