I will be traveling to Budapest Hungry with a layover in Amsterdam. I know that Denmark is part of the Schengen zone. So does this mean I will be going through both immigration and customs at schiphol airport? Also i have two options a 2:55 layover or a 6:55 layover. To those who have traveled through that airport which is better? If I do choose the longer layover are there any suggestions on where I can get some rest at the airport? Does anyone keep if I will have to claim my luggage and recheck them for the second leg of the flight? Any tips and suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 2 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 3 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 4 Scotland and London 21 days
- 5 Venice
- 6 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 8 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 9 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 10 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 11 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 12 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 15 Capri in July
- 16 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 17 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 18 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 19 help with Italy itinerary
- 20 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 24 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 25 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go