I will be traveling to Budapest Hungry with a layover in Amsterdam. I know that Denmark is part of the Schengen zone. So does this mean I will be going through both immigration and customs at schiphol airport? Also i have two options a 2:55 layover or a 6:55 layover. To those who have traveled through that airport which is better? If I do choose the longer layover are there any suggestions on where I can get some rest at the airport? Does anyone keep if I will have to claim my luggage and recheck them for the second leg of the flight? Any tips and suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KASPERSKY@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 3 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 4 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 5 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 6 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 9 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 10 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Greece Honeymoon Itineraries
- 13 Hiking in Switzerland
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 18 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 19 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 20 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 21 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 25 CASH OR CARD?