I will be traveling to Budapest Hungry with a layover in Amsterdam. I know that Denmark is part of the Schengen zone. So does this mean I will be going through both immigration and customs at schiphol airport? Also i have two options a 2:55 layover or a 6:55 layover. To those who have traveled through that airport which is better? If I do choose the longer layover are there any suggestions on where I can get some rest at the airport? Does anyone keep if I will have to claim my luggage and recheck them for the second leg of the flight? Any tips and suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with basic itinerary
- 2 Passenger van Rental in Milan
- 3 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 4 iPhone/Skype/ATM questions
- 5 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 6 Sevilla lodging 3 adults 3 kids and things to do
- 7 Clean up spam
- 8 Ron Hoffberg, Prague Guide
- 9 Valencia, Spain
- 10 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 11 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 12 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 13 Small towns not too near Paris
- 14 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 15 credit and debit cards
- 16 Suggestions for two night stay near Athens airport?
- 17 Spain/Portugal Travel for Older Couple
- 18 Positano Surprise
- 19 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 20 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 23 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 24 Greece and Italy Combo
- 25 Cinqueterre