I will be traveling to Budapest Hungry with a layover in Amsterdam. I know that Denmark is part of the Schengen zone. So does this mean I will be going through both immigration and customs at schiphol airport? Also i have two options a 2:55 layover or a 6:55 layover. To those who have traveled through that airport which is better? If I do choose the longer layover are there any suggestions on where I can get some rest at the airport? Does anyone keep if I will have to claim my luggage and recheck them for the second leg of the flight? Any tips and suggestions would help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 2 Tracking the Weather
- 3 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 4 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 5 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 6 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 9 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 10 Dublin to Dun Laoughaire on a Sunday
- 11 Support Barcelona, Brussels, Paris, etc
- 12 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 13 Good mobile plan for traveller
- 14 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 15 Shorts in South of France?
- 16 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 17 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 18 Europe itinerary help!
- 19 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 20 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 21 Which Day?
- 22 barcelona neighborhood
- 23 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 24 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 25 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!