Is a 4 hour and 5 minute layover in CDG time enough to leave the airport and do/see anything? If so, what would you recommend?
Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바카라전략노하우▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆공항카지노
- 2 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼바카라도박장
- 3 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼영국바카라
- 4 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 5 My Topic Title바카라따는법▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆아시아카지노
- 6 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼카사블랑카바카라
- 7 베가스카지노▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆연예인도박
- 8 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼대박바카라
- 9 우리카지노먹튀▲▲◎◆◆NOLZA007。ＣＯM▲▲◎◆◆연예인도박
- 10 바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼발리바고바카라
- 11 My Topic Title바카라사이트＼【HOT424、COM】＼정선바카라
- 12 Where to stay in Sorrento/Positano area with family of 5?
- 13 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 Best of Norway
- 16 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 17 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 18 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?
- 19 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 20 Train up the Jungfrau
- 21 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 22 Charming areas to explore in London
- 23 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 24 London Itinerary - 4.5 days
- 25 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)