I've got one of those 6-hour layovers and Munich, and must get in to the Marienplatz to see the glockenspiel and sit outside for a kaserspaetzle and and halb-drocken. (sp???) My first trip back in 23 years! I've been reviewing other threads, and just want to confirm that this plan should work:
From the airport, take the S-bahn directly into the Marienplatz station. ( The S-8 Eastbound should work. )
Should only take about a half hour, right? Alternatively, I could take the airport bus, right? Any idea how much a cab would cost these days?
Thanks for the help, folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 2 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 3 Croatia Itenerary
- 4 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 5 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 6 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 7 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 8 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 9 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 10 Bavaria in August
- 11 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 12 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 13 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 14 Bandol port of call
- 15 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 16 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 17 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 18 August
- 19 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 20 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 21 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 22 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 23 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Italy June 2016 - Attire?