I've got one of those 6-hour layovers and Munich, and must get in to the Marienplatz to see the glockenspiel and sit outside for a kaserspaetzle and and halb-drocken. (sp???) My first trip back in 23 years! I've been reviewing other threads, and just want to confirm that this plan should work:
From the airport, take the S-bahn directly into the Marienplatz station. ( The S-8 Eastbound should work. )
Should only take about a half hour, right? Alternatively, I could take the airport bus, right? Any idea how much a cab would cost these days?
Thanks for the help, folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 3 Regent Seven Seas Cruise?
- 4 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 5 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 6 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 7 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 8 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 PARIS
- 11 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 12 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 13 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 14 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 15 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 Airline to Rome
- 18 Hiking/Photographing the Black Forest
- 19 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 20 Alitala
- 21 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 22 Stu Tower
- 23 First Solo Adventure
- 24 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 25 Trains in Italy