I've got one of those 6-hour layovers and Munich, and must get in to the Marienplatz to see the glockenspiel and sit outside for a kaserspaetzle and and halb-drocken. (sp???) My first trip back in 23 years! I've been reviewing other threads, and just want to confirm that this plan should work:
From the airport, take the S-bahn directly into the Marienplatz station. ( The S-8 Eastbound should work. )
Should only take about a half hour, right? Alternatively, I could take the airport bus, right? Any idea how much a cab would cost these days?
Thanks for the help, folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy in a week
- 2 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 3 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 4 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 7 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 8 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 9 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 My special places in Europe
- 14 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 15 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 16 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 17 Weather in Budapest in late September
- 18 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 19 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 20 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 21 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 22 Travelling with Vueling?
- 23 Night Bus?
- 24 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 25 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip