I've got one of those 6-hour layovers and Munich, and must get in to the Marienplatz to see the glockenspiel and sit outside for a kaserspaetzle and and halb-drocken. (sp???) My first trip back in 23 years! I've been reviewing other threads, and just want to confirm that this plan should work:
From the airport, take the S-bahn directly into the Marienplatz station. ( The S-8 Eastbound should work. )
Should only take about a half hour, right? Alternatively, I could take the airport bus, right? Any idea how much a cab would cost these days?
Thanks for the help, folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생방송카지노网┏-•( ASSA82。TK )•-┓网슈퍼카지노생방송카지노
- 2 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 3 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 4 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 5 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 6 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 9 How the kids age calculated
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 14 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 15 Beaune France
- 16 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 17 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 18 Firt time VISA applicant
- 19 Cordoba Overnight?
- 20 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 21 advance tickets?
- 22 38 Days in Paris
- 23 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 24 A week in Paris
- 25 June Festivals in Lisbon?