I've got one of those 6-hour layovers and Munich, and must get in to the Marienplatz to see the glockenspiel and sit outside for a kaserspaetzle and and halb-drocken. (sp???) My first trip back in 23 years! I've been reviewing other threads, and just want to confirm that this plan should work:
From the airport, take the S-bahn directly into the Marienplatz station. ( The S-8 Eastbound should work. )
Should only take about a half hour, right? Alternatively, I could take the airport bus, right? Any idea how much a cab would cost these days?
Thanks for the help, folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12-14 nights enough ?
- 2 Need help with my itinerary
- 3 itinerary planning apps
- 4 Lucerne to Rome on Swiss pass
- 5 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 6 Hurry to France before it loses it's frenchness
- 7 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 8 Mt. Etna wakes up
- 9 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 10 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 11 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 12 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 13 Edam, Volendam & Marken day trip?
- 14 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 15 Tuscany Trip
- 16 Calling all Iceland mavens.
- 17 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 18 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 19 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 20 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 21 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 22 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 23 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 25 8ish days Zurich to Como...