I've got one of those 6-hour layovers and Munich, and must get in to the Marienplatz to see the glockenspiel and sit outside for a kaserspaetzle and and halb-drocken. (sp???) My first trip back in 23 years! I've been reviewing other threads, and just want to confirm that this plan should work:
From the airport, take the S-bahn directly into the Marienplatz station. ( The S-8 Eastbound should work. )
Should only take about a half hour, right? Alternatively, I could take the airport bus, right? Any idea how much a cab would cost these days?
Thanks for the help, folks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토요경륜예상‷ ＼［ ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM ］ ＼‷토요경륜예상
- 2 1 month in Europe
- 3 London Hotels
- 4 일요경륜예상＼［^＝ ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM ＝^ ］＼일요경륜예상
- 5 대박경정ఝ¬↑ ＫＯ５５０.ZE.AM ↓¬య대박경정
- 6 Paris hotels
- 7 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 8 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 14 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 15 10 days in Paris and......
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 LIsbon
- 18 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 19 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 20 Iceland in 7 days.
- 21 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 23 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 24 Luggage Storage
- 25 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?