We will arrive at our hotel from connecting flight around 2:30 am and have a 3:30pm flight departing from London back to the states. Looking for recommendations on how best to spend the very limited window of time we have in the city with our 2 children ages 10&13 the morning of our flight home. Tower of London? Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey?
Layover in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 2 Is Jungfraujoch worth the trip for a CLAUSTROPHOBIC person?
- 3 How strict are visiting times at Reina Sofia Museum
- 4 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 5 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 6 Our first trip to Europe
- 7 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 8 Pick my Paris Restaurants
- 9 Southwestern England
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 12 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 13 Rail connections from Rotterdam and ease of boarding train with luggage
- 14 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 15 Paris Perfect Soap
- 16 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 17 Train tickets within Italy
- 18 London/Help
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 21 Help please: 1 or 2 Bedroom Apt in Paris
- 22 Can teaching patriotism protect France?
- 23 Stay in Venice
- 24 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 25 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…