We will arrive at our hotel from connecting flight around 2:30 am and have a 3:30pm flight departing from London back to the states. Looking for recommendations on how best to spend the very limited window of time we have in the city with our 2 children ages 10&13 the morning of our flight home. Tower of London? Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey?
Layover in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 2 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 3 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 4 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 5 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 6 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 7 How much luggage?????
- 8 Madrid: Flamenco
- 9 Madrid: City Views
- 10 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 11 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 12 German Rail Twin Pass
- 13 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 14 ITALO trains need help
- 15 London restaurants
- 16 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 17 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 18 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 19 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 20 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 21 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona
- 22 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 23 London before and after a cruise leaving from Southampton
- 24 Berlin Recommendations & Trip Highlights
- 25 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal