We will arrive at our hotel from connecting flight around 2:30 am and have a 3:30pm flight departing from London back to the states. Looking for recommendations on how best to spend the very limited window of time we have in the city with our 2 children ages 10&13 the morning of our flight home. Tower of London? Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey?
Layover in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 2 Oxford or Cambridge?
- 3 See You In Minsk
- 4 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Florence Hotel Advice
- 7 California touring rock thrash band, France and Italy
- 8 Italy tours
- 9 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland
- 10 Air France strike
- 11 Why I can't make train seat reservation from Dresden to Berlin
- 12 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 13 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 14 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 15 Paris to Chantilly transportation question
- 16 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 17 Best day trips from Paris
- 18 Scottish Passport
- 19 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 20 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 21 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 22 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 23 Good Loire Valley 2 day tour group? Or also do Mt. St Michel?
- 24 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 25 Viator.com in Turkey