We will arrive at our hotel from connecting flight around 2:30 am and have a 3:30pm flight departing from London back to the states. Looking for recommendations on how best to spend the very limited window of time we have in the city with our 2 children ages 10&13 the morning of our flight home. Tower of London? Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey?
Layover in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Marseille four day for my son the Navy Sailor
- 3 Travel by train in Poland?
- 4 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 5 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 6 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 7 Trains
- 8 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 9 Planning a Trip to Iceland
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 mailing a package in advance of arrival at a Berlin hotel
- 12 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 13 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 14 Bath Hotel - MacDonald Bath Spa or Francis Hotel
- 15 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 16 Help with another Sicily itinerary (15 nights)
- 17 Honeymoon - skiing in Switzerland and Austria
- 18 Two European Cities in 8 days (Paris and one more)
- 19 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 20 Palenque's Scenic Swiss Trains
- 21 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 22 Malaga to Madrid, then short stay before flight departure
- 23 UK with Kids
- 24 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 25 Florence/Venice/Tuscany driving vacation