We will arrive at our hotel from connecting flight around 2:30 am and have a 3:30pm flight departing from London back to the states. Looking for recommendations on how best to spend the very limited window of time we have in the city with our 2 children ages 10&13 the morning of our flight home. Tower of London? Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey?
Layover in London
View all Europe activity »
- 1 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 2 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 3 Lake como
- 4 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 5 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 6 Itinerary Questions
- 7 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 8 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 9 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 10 A full week in The Netherlands
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 15 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 16 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 17 Train travel in Europe
- 18 Prague Main Train Station
- 19 Place to propose
- 20 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 21 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 22 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 25 Moldova and Transnistiria