We will arrive at our hotel from connecting flight around 2:30 am and have a 3:30pm flight departing from London back to the states. Looking for recommendations on how best to spend the very limited window of time we have in the city with our 2 children ages 10&13 the morning of our flight home. Tower of London? Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey?
Layover in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 2 Garmisch Partenkirchen : Help pick a guest house/pension
- 3 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 4 Bregenz or Lindau
- 5 I need some big advice!
- 6 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 7 Last full day in Paris - Canal St Martin area.
- 8 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 9 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 10 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain
- 15 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 16 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 17 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 18 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 19 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 20 Best beach town in Italy?
- 21 Italy and Croatia
- 22 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 23 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 24 Weekend in Norfolk
- 25 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old