We will arrive at our hotel from connecting flight around 2:30 am and have a 3:30pm flight departing from London back to the states. Looking for recommendations on how best to spend the very limited window of time we have in the city with our 2 children ages 10&13 the morning of our flight home. Tower of London? Buckingham Palace & Westminster Abbey?
Layover in London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 2 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 3 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 4 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 5 Greece - Athens to Olympia Day Trip
- 6 What is the best way to tour the Bosphorus
- 7 Cruise stop at Livirono (Florence/Pisa)
- 8 Ireland itinerary assistance
- 9 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 10 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 11 Latest Itinerary
- 12 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??
- 13 Ireland or Scotland
- 14 Honeymoon Decision?
- 15 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 16 Best area to stay in Dublin for someone in a wheelchair
- 17 Traveling to Sorrento Italy and surroundings
- 18 Two Month Europe Trip
- 19 Photos from our Nearly 2 Weeks in Turkey
- 20 car rental avignon one day or hiring a driver
- 21 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 22 Venice - what would your perfect two days be?
- 23 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 24 Capital One credit card car and personal insurance question?
- 25 Stockholm - Arlanda Express advanced purchase tickets