12 hour layover during day in Istanbul next week. Would there be time to see any of the city? Does anybody know if tours pick-up at airport? My 22 year old niece will be traveling alone, I don't think its safe for her to strike out on own. Thanks for any advice.
Layover in Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Croatia
- 2 Your favourite places in Bath
- 3 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 4 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 5 Is this the right way<>?
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 8 Rome Areas to stay
- 9 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 10 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 11 Rental car scams in Italy
- 12 Italy - Month of July
- 13 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 14 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 Europe Tour with Kids
- 17 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 18 St Germain
- 19 22 days or DIY tour
- 20 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 21 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 22 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 23 England & Scotland in April
- 24 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 25 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary