12 hour layover during day in Istanbul next week. Would there be time to see any of the city? Does anybody know if tours pick-up at airport? My 22 year old niece will be traveling alone, I don't think its safe for her to strike out on own. Thanks for any advice.
Layover in Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Spain
- 2 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 3 4 Months in Europe
- 4 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 7 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 8 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 9 Wines charted by flavor
- 10 Museum Pass
- 11 Central Europe itinerary
- 12 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 13 Arriving in Prague
- 14 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 15 France in October
- 16 Day trips out of Florence?
- 17 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 18 Venice; recommendations
- 19 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 20 48 hours to departure for Switzerland...questions on Swiss Pass
- 21 7 countries in a month
- 22 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 23 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 24 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 25 A taste of Norway: Bergen and the fjords for four day