12 hour layover during day in Istanbul next week. Would there be time to see any of the city? Does anybody know if tours pick-up at airport? My 22 year old niece will be traveling alone, I don't think its safe for her to strike out on own. Thanks for any advice.
Layover in Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 2 Satisfying sweet tooth in Scotland
- 3 Minimum age to rent a hotel or hostel room
- 4 apartment
- 5 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 5 First Full Day in Vienna
- 6 Athens, Greece, hotel recommendations
- 7 travel insurance
- 8 10 nights in Southern Spain: Itinerary & Questions
- 9 Taxi from CDG to Paris for 4. Cost?
- 10 Best way to tour Sicily?
- 11 Student with no visa: Will I be denied re-entry into Germany???
- 12 Anciet Brits Were Cannibals
- 13 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 14 Powerscourt OR Glendalough?
- 15 London and nearby suggestions
- 16 Brighton-bath Uk
- 17 Suggestions for a week in Europe
- 18 Southeast Sicily for 10 days
- 19 Help! Overwhelmed by Italy Trip Planning
- 20 Madrid
- 21 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 22 SIM cards in Italy,Germany, Austria, & Czech Republic
- 23 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 24 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 25 What's on your Paris wish list?