12 hour layover during day in Istanbul next week. Would there be time to see any of the city? Does anybody know if tours pick-up at airport? My 22 year old niece will be traveling alone, I don't think its safe for her to strike out on own. Thanks for any advice.
Layover in Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stay away from EF Tours
- 2 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 3 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 4 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 5 Self-driving tips for France
- 6 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 7 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 8 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 9 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 10 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 11 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 12 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 13 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 14 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 15 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 16 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 17 going to italy
- 18 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 19 How do you find French food?
- 20 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 21 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 22 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 23 where to stay in Germany
- 24 Iceland for 2.5 weeks till mid october : Advice please
- 25 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?