12 hour layover during day in Istanbul next week. Would there be time to see any of the city? Does anybody know if tours pick-up at airport? My 22 year old niece will be traveling alone, I don't think its safe for her to strike out on own. Thanks for any advice.
Layover in Istanbul
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 3 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 8 NCAA Pigskin Week Six ? Picks?
- 9 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 10 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 11 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 12 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 13 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 14 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 15 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 16 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 17 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 18 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 19 Question on France travel
- 20 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 21 Public holiday Prague 17 Nov
- 22 Sweden For Christmas Ideas
- 23 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)