We will have a layover of 4.5 hours in Frankfurt at the end of June, before continuing on to Naples. Would we have enough time to leave the airport, take a quick look around the city, and get back in time for our flight? My only thought might be to have a cab drive us around the historic parts, and head back to the airport, but it really doesn't seem doable to me. Others in my group would like to see a bit of Germany before moving on. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 3 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 4 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017