We will have a layover of 4.5 hours in Frankfurt at the end of June, before continuing on to Naples. Would we have enough time to leave the airport, take a quick look around the city, and get back in time for our flight? My only thought might be to have a cab drive us around the historic parts, and head back to the airport, but it really doesn't seem doable to me. Others in my group would like to see a bit of Germany before moving on. Thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 3 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 4 Rome or Lisbon during end of November? Please help me pick
- 5 Driving through Paris
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 8 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 9 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 10 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 11 Train Questions: Getting a Train to Bruges And One Random Question
- 12 Spanish Medical Providers
- 13 Barcelona alternative
- 14 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 15 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 16 Help with Portugal Itinerary Please
- 17 Lisbon
- 18 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 19 Stanbr and Lolly visit Eastern Crete
- 20 Sicily in feb? If not, where to from Israel?
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 23 Road trip with our dog
- 24 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 25 Train from Polgate to St Pancras