I have a 16 hour layover in Frankfurt. I want to visit a city in that time by train. I have thought of Trier, Luxembourg, Cologne or Frankfurt. Any suggestions and any info on train travel times?
Thanks for the help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland and London 21 days
- 2 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 3 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower
- 4 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 7 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 8 Preliminary Scotland itinerary late September 2017
- 9 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 10 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 11 Capri in July
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 14 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 15 help with Italy itinerary
- 16 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 17 Seeking advice from Tuscany experts
- 18 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 19 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 20 Driving in Portugal with car rented in Spain
- 21 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 22 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 23 Spain or Portugal for a Beach Vacation?
- 24 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 25 Barcelona with baby