On August 14 I'll be returning from Poland with a layover in Amsterdam. My flight out of Amsterdam is at 2:55pm. In the past I have twice visited the Amsterdam during layovers such as this and am planning on doing this again. My question is, should I fly from Krakow to Amsterdam on the evening of the 13th? It would put me into AMS around 7:00 and give me the evening and then the next morning. Or I could just get an early morning flight get into AMS around 9:30. Is there any great advantage to having an evening in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself and am not looking to do any big partying all night long or anything like that (although I am curious to just see the red light district at night rather than in the middle of the afternoon).
Layover in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 2 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 3 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 4 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 5 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 6 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 7 Seville hotels
- 8 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 9 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 10 Italy
- 11 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 12 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 13 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 14 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 15 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 16 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 17 Reims for a day
- 18 Lavender Fields
- 19 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 20 Munich
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Toulouse and beyond -
- 23 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 24 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London