On August 14 I'll be returning from Poland with a layover in Amsterdam. My flight out of Amsterdam is at 2:55pm. In the past I have twice visited the Amsterdam during layovers such as this and am planning on doing this again. My question is, should I fly from Krakow to Amsterdam on the evening of the 13th? It would put me into AMS around 7:00 and give me the evening and then the next morning. Or I could just get an early morning flight get into AMS around 9:30. Is there any great advantage to having an evening in Amsterdam. I will be traveling by myself and am not looking to do any big partying all night long or anything like that (although I am curious to just see the red light district at night rather than in the middle of the afternoon).
Layover in Amsterdam
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 german rail ticket question
- 2 Tipping in Greece
- 3 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 4 Fashion for larger man?
- 5 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 6 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 7 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 8 Small group for Colosseum
- 9 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 10 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 11 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 12 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 13 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 14 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 15 What to wear
- 16 London 2nd time around
- 17 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 20 Arc de Triumph Question
- 21 Greek ferries
- 22 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 23 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 24 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 25 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??