I made a mistake and have an unexpected layover at either a CDG hotel or a paris Hotel for 24 hours. What to do? I arrive into CDG at 7 AM this Friday and my next flight isn't until 7 AM this Saturday. What would you do with this time - stay at the airport hotel and get over jet lag or park my stuff at the hotel and after a cat nap head into the city? if so what can i do, for such a short period of time that is really special? I will not feel like running around. I will be back in Paris for 5 days in two weeks hence for the conclusion of my trip.
Layover- CDG airport hotel for too long! suggestions what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva
- 2 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 3 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 4 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 5 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 6 Florence during Holy Week
- 7 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 8 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 9 10-12 nights in Switzerland and France
- 10 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 11 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 12 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 13 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 15 Hotel in Lisbon
- 16 Train tickets France and Spain
- 17 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 18 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 19 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 20 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 21 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 22 Leaving tomorrow and need last minite advice
- 23 Stonehenge and Bath
- 24 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 25 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april