I made a mistake and have an unexpected layover at either a CDG hotel or a paris Hotel for 24 hours. What to do? I arrive into CDG at 7 AM this Friday and my next flight isn't until 7 AM this Saturday. What would you do with this time - stay at the airport hotel and get over jet lag or park my stuff at the hotel and after a cat nap head into the city? if so what can i do, for such a short period of time that is really special? I will not feel like running around. I will be back in Paris for 5 days in two weeks hence for the conclusion of my trip.
Layover- CDG airport hotel for too long! suggestions what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 2 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 5 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 6 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 7 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 8 Shoes for Paris in April
- 9 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 10 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 11 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 12 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 13 21 Days in Central Europe
- 14 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 15 London visit
- 16 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 17 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 18 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 19 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?