I made a mistake and have an unexpected layover at either a CDG hotel or a paris Hotel for 24 hours. What to do? I arrive into CDG at 7 AM this Friday and my next flight isn't until 7 AM this Saturday. What would you do with this time - stay at the airport hotel and get over jet lag or park my stuff at the hotel and after a cat nap head into the city? if so what can i do, for such a short period of time that is really special? I will not feel like running around. I will be back in Paris for 5 days in two weeks hence for the conclusion of my trip.
Layover- CDG airport hotel for too long! suggestions what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 4 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 5 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 6 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 7 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 8 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 9 NO use of the Wheeled- Suitcases allowed in Venice!! Fine: 500 Euros!!
- 10 Moving to Belfast
- 11 Luggage sizing
- 12 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 13 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 14 Winter honeymoon - Switzerland? Italian Alps? Other?
- 15 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 16 London during Christmas week
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Arriving Boxing Day London
- 19 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 22 ParisScope: Will City Stand for a New Tour Montparnasse?
- 23 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 Eleanor's Pages