I made a mistake and have an unexpected layover at either a CDG hotel or a paris Hotel for 24 hours. What to do? I arrive into CDG at 7 AM this Friday and my next flight isn't until 7 AM this Saturday. What would you do with this time - stay at the airport hotel and get over jet lag or park my stuff at the hotel and after a cat nap head into the city? if so what can i do, for such a short period of time that is really special? I will not feel like running around. I will be back in Paris for 5 days in two weeks hence for the conclusion of my trip.
Layover- CDG airport hotel for too long! suggestions what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 3 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 4 Is seventeen too young to travel to Europe?
- 5 Visiting Europe in April 2015
- 6 Paris and where else?
- 7 Raining in rome
- 8 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 9 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 10 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 11 Bodrum to Rhodes ferry or hydrofoil schedule
- 12 Italian Lakes
- 13 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 14 Christmas Day in Scuol
- 15 Autumn in Paris
- 16 ENGLAND NOV 5 - 16 2014
- 17 Help With Vienna
- 18 What's the most economical way to see Dublin and London?
- 19 Itinerary concerns, please help
- 20 Trains in Europe
- 21 A Cotswold Query for Flanneruk
- 22 Trip report of our visit to Rioja
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 Netherlands and others
- 25 Amsterdam and An Amputee