I made a mistake and have an unexpected layover at either a CDG hotel or a paris Hotel for 24 hours. What to do? I arrive into CDG at 7 AM this Friday and my next flight isn't until 7 AM this Saturday. What would you do with this time - stay at the airport hotel and get over jet lag or park my stuff at the hotel and after a cat nap head into the city? if so what can i do, for such a short period of time that is really special? I will not feel like running around. I will be back in Paris for 5 days in two weeks hence for the conclusion of my trip.
Layover- CDG airport hotel for too long! suggestions what to do?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 2 10 days in England
- 3 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 4 Visit to Bath and London england
- 5 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 6 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 7 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 8 Itinerey help for 4 weeks trip to Germany for July of 2015
- 9 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 10 On the road again - another country roads tour of France.
- 11 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 12 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 13 Food in Paris-Dining out
- 14 month's stay in Italy
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 17 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 18 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 19 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 20 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 21 Help with trip to St Petersburg
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 24 5 days France Itinerary
- 25 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?