In September we will have a 6+ hour layover, arriving from LAX on AF, connecting to Zagreb on Croatia. We are unfamiliar with CDG, and not traveling in our Oneworld alliance. Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase a lounge day pass for whatever terminal we either arrive in or depart from?
Layover at CDG, any lounge access for purchase?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal Trip
- 2 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 3 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 4 Southern Spain
- 5 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 6 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 7 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 8 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 Spain traffic tickets
- 11 Reputable Tours
- 12 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 13 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 14 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 15 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 16 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 17 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 18 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 19 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 20 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 21 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 24 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 25 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany