A dream of mine is to see the beautiful fields of lavender in Provence! For some reason I believe this wonderful event happens in May. It's a pity that I can't go then as my husband teaches and cannot be away at that time. Has anyone experienced this extraordinary beauty?
Lavender fields of Provence!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 5 destination wedding
- 6 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 7 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 8 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 9 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 10 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 11 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 12 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 13 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 14 London Private Detectives
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 Calling Jamikins
- 17 Help wanted for choosing apartment/hotel in Istanbul (early May 2014)
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 22 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 23 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 24 Europe in 21 days
- 25 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan