Would anyone be able to assist me in a half day Lavaux Vineyard itinerary? I am thinking we have lunch in L'Ermitage in Montreux, and go from there (so start at around 2pm). Is the best way to get a bus/train into the heart of the vineyard region and walk around and then bus/train back to Montreux? We are happy to walk up to 10/15km but I understand the vineyards are around 10km from Montreux so best to get public transport to them.
I, to be honest, do not really know where the region is (ie where the vineyards and cellars are) nor do I know how the cellar doors work (are the open for tastings, if so are they free or do you pay?). Any advice or websites you can point me to would be great.
Lavaux Vineyards - half day itinerary help?
- 1 Help with Greece+Istanbul Itinerary
- 2 Backpacking through Europe
- 3 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 4 CORFU --Best way to spend one full day
- 5 Scotland car rental advice
- 6 Where to stay in London in July
- 7 florence hotel
- 8 Connection in Newark EWR
- 9 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 10 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 13 Need input: Port of Civitavecchia to Rome
- 14 Transport from Rome airport to Civitavecchia
- 15 What is the best food in France?
- 16 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 17 Venice experts--the apartment in Castello or the one in Canareggio
- 18 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 19 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 20 Visit to Russia - Money
- 21 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 22 Barcelona experts PLEASE pick which of these 2,apartments I should rent
- 23 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 24 One way car rental Lisbon to Bordeaux
- 25 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest