My boyfriend and I are going to Reykjavik for two days at the end of May on our way to Paris. I really want to go see the glaciers and lava caves. Any suggestion as which tours I should take? Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Icloud@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 How to travel from Thessaloniki airport to Halkidiki
- 3 NEED AN URGENT LOAN?
- 4 Renting a car in Greece
- 5 Iceland france spain
- 6 Ex-pats with young kids
- 7 Maximizing Norway time
- 8 Greece
- 9 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 10 southeast sicily town as home base
- 11 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 12 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 15 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 16 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 17 London with Teens Trip Report
- 18 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 19 Top Tapas Tascas
- 20 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 23 Iceland car rental agencies
- 24 Ludwig Castles
- 25 Best Viking Sites