My boyfriend and I are going to Reykjavik for two days at the end of May on our way to Paris. I really want to go see the glaciers and lava caves. Any suggestion as which tours I should take? Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Enjoying England for a year!
- 2 Timing when visiting the Dordogne Department
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 4 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 5 RENFE error message during payment
- 6 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 7 All of Spain or something else..?
- 8 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 9 Venice, Maggiore, Jungfrau
- 10 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 11 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 12 Greece Experts
- 13 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 14 Europe itinerary review
- 15 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 16 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 17 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 18 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 19 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 20 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 21 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 22 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 23 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 25 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.