My boyfriend and I are going to Reykjavik for two days at the end of May on our way to Paris. I really want to go see the glaciers and lava caves. Any suggestion as which tours I should take? Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 100원바다이야기╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 Another tipping question: concierges
- 3 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 4 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 5 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 6 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 8 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 Back from Paris
- 11 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 12 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 13 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Summer Travel order
- 19 LIsbon
- 20 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 21 Corfu
- 22 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 23 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 24 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 25 Which airport for Bellagio?