My boyfriend and I are going to Reykjavik for two days at the end of May on our way to Paris. I really want to go see the glaciers and lava caves. Any suggestion as which tours I should take? Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 2 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 3 Hiking in Luberon
- 4 Eurail or Direct tickets?
- 5 Paris and Lyon
- 6 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 7 Provence/Luberon, Amalfi Coast, Greece in 12 days
- 8 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 9 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 10 Isle Sur-la-Sorgue Thursday
- 11 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 12 What clothes?
- 13 London Paris
- 14 What would YOU do in Berlin?
- 15 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 16 Positano: Hotel Posa Posa, Hotel Royal
- 17 Sorrento or Positano
- 18 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 19 From Galway: go north or south???
- 20 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 21 Four weeks in the UK: Critique my itinerary?
- 22 tipping
- 23 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 24 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 25 Rome at Christmas