Planning 10 days for early September-- arrv Zurich, head directly to Lucerne for 3 nts, then to Interlaken 2, Zermatt 2, Montreaux 2 before last night in Geneva for one nt. It is apparent that outings from Interlaken into Lauterbrunnen up to Murren, Wengen and Gimmelwald will take much more time than a day and one-half would allow. Like to get to two of these three. To add extra night in Interlaken, we could either (1) drop the Geneva stayover and head to airport directly from Montreaux for 9:30a.m. flight , or (2) drop the third nt in Lucerne. If weather is bad we could visit Bern from either Lucerne or Interlaken it seems. Thanks for your advice. We will have a swisspass for trains but will need to check times from Montreaux of course and prefer not to add an add'l hotel location in Lauterbrunnen.
Lauterbrunnen Valley from Interlaken Question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 2 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 3 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 4 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 5 Spain Questions
- 6 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Dublin Hostels
- 9 Avignon to London?
- 10 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 11 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 12 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 15 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 16 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 17 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 18 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 19 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 20 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 21 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 22 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 23 Traveling to Munich
- 24 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 25 Traveling from Amalfi Coast to Pompeii, etc. Using Public Transportation