Does anyone have experience with utilizing the laundry service offered by hotels. We are planning on taking 4 outfits for a 13 day trip and using the service periodically as needed throughout the trip. We would rather not spend our days sitting at the laundromat or washing clothes in the sink, but we also don't want to pack enough clothes to last the whole 2 weeks. How much do these services usually cost and are they worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 2 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 3 Getting cash in Spain
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 8 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 9 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 12 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 13 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 14 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 15 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 16 How long in Venice?
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 19 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 20 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 21 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 22 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 23 10 days in England
- 24 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 25 Italy things to do?