Does anyone have experience with utilizing the laundry service offered by hotels. We are planning on taking 4 outfits for a 13 day trip and using the service periodically as needed throughout the trip. We would rather not spend our days sitting at the laundromat or washing clothes in the sink, but we also don't want to pack enough clothes to last the whole 2 weeks. How much do these services usually cost and are they worth it?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 2 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 3 First Time to UK since 2001
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 6 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 7 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 8 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 9 Brussels or Amsterdam?
- 10 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 13 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 14 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 15 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 16 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 17 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 18 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 19 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 20 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 21 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 22 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 23 Paris, London, 49ers and Fodors GTG
- 24 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 25 Vacation Rental in Venice