I'm in the last stage of planning my trip to southern Germany and Austria. I want to pack very little and travel light, but I will need to do a laundry either in Zell am See or Fussen, possibly Salzburg (though that would be a bit earlier in my trip and less handy). Can anyone advise me if there are any self-serve laundromats in any of these places or what other laundry services are available? I can't find anything online for either Zell am See or Fussen.
Laundry in Salzburg, Zell am See or Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 2 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 3 Sicily Suggetions
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 7 7 days in Greece
- 8 Estonia Amber
- 9 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 10 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 11 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 12 Day trip on the Rhine
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Paris in April?
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Flam, Norway railway
- 17 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 22 He said , she said
- 23 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 24 car rental companies Italy
- 25 Seeking Portugal itinerary advice (April, 2014)