I'm in the last stage of planning my trip to southern Germany and Austria. I want to pack very little and travel light, but I will need to do a laundry either in Zell am See or Fussen, possibly Salzburg (though that would be a bit earlier in my trip and less handy). Can anyone advise me if there are any self-serve laundromats in any of these places or what other laundry services are available? I can't find anything online for either Zell am See or Fussen.
Laundry in Salzburg, Zell am See or Fussen?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 2 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 3 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 4 Ireland's west coast
- 5 BUGA 2015 (Floral festival in Brandenburg) transportation
- 6 Is Scotland and Northern England still green in October?
- 7 Rocamaxour
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 10 Norway- 1 week trip in May
- 11 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 12 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 13 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 14 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 15 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 16 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 17 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 18 Food options near Tower (& Leadenhall Mkt?)
- 19 England in 7 days
- 20 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 21 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 22 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 23 Scotland 4 days / 5 nights - Itinerary ideas?!
- 24 first trip to Spain - questions and itinerary review
- 25 To Prague or not to Prague